Chapter 30

"Daddy, look! I'm pregnant too." Hinila pa ni JJ ang mangas ko habang nakatayo sa kama.

Katatapos lang maligo ni Cat at gano'n din si JJ na pumunta agad sa kwarto namin na basa pa ang buhok. Cat was as sexy as ever with her black matching underwear and my white shirt.

I looked at him rushed to his mother's side to sit and lifted his shirt up. Hinimas himas niya ang kanyang tiyan habang nakatingin kay Cat.

They both smiled at each other and I was captivated with the scene. My beautiful woman looking down at our son, both smiling and holding their matching baby bumps. It was like a dream I never knew I had came true. A beautiful scene.

Wala akong sinayang na oras para kuhanan sila ng litrato. Tinignan ko ito at napangiti.

"What's that?" asked Cat.

"You both look wonderful in this one..." Kumunot ang noo niya. Pinakita ko ang litrato at lalo siyang sumimangot.

"Mom's tummy is so big!" JJ's standing his mom laughed and I laughed with him.

"This is why I hate you..."

"What?" My laughter turned down into chuckles. "It was a joke, baby and you're still beautiful."

"I hate you." Malamig niyang sabi.

"And I love you too."

"I love mommy too and you daddy."

"I love you too, my son but I need to get to work. I'll see you guys at dinner."

I kissed Cat on the lips and hugged JJ. We said goodbyes and I headed out of the room.

May nakasalubong akong isang maid at tinanong ko kung kumain na si Auntie Therese. The maid said she was eating in her room.

Napabuntong hininga ako at inisip kung kakausapin ba siya. I decided not to. It's been a week and she's still aloof. I tried to talk to her a couple of times but she would just shut me up and my reasonings.

Auntie is too important to me at hindi ko matitiis na galit siya sa'kin. Both Cat and she are important to me and I just can't choose between them.

Hindi ako sa opisina ko dumiretso. Isang tao lang ang makakatulong sa'kin para mapalagay si Auntie.

"Good day, my dear sister Alonna."

"How many times do I have to tell you to call me Rainne?"

"Wala namang ibang tao. You could call me kuya if you want to." She rolled her eyes and I chuckled, taking the chair in front of her desk. "How's your pregnancy?"

"Mabuti naman. I'll take a maternity leave a month from now." She said touching her bump. "I know why you're here, kuya."

Kapwa kami nanging seryoso. "Help me."

"What do you want me to do?"

"I don't know..." I shrugged. "Talk to her. Convince her. Tell her something to change her view to Cat. We're getting married and you know how important Auntie is to us. Hindi ako magiging kampante kapag galit siya sa'kin habang kinakasal ako."

She sighed before looking intently at me. "I'll try again pero ginawa ko na 'yon nung nag-usap kami ni Auntie Therese. She's not mad, she really loathes her and it's really unusual coming from a kind hearted woman such as our aunt."

"You're right. I don't know what to do next since she won't talk to me."

Pagkarating ni Auntie ay agad ko siyang tinawagan para sabihin ang nangyari. I knew they went out and had a talk but I didn't know how that talk went.