Shadamy Chapter 10

~Silva/Silvia's Backstory~

I was a regular child well I was adopted and for some reason I had Silver's power Silver seemed like a dad for me since he was always there for me and Blaze was my mother ever since she found me on her doorstep. I was happy i grew up and on my 5th birthday was the happiest but it was when i went to sleep that EVERYTHING changed was kidnapped by a girl she seemed to have wanted my power as she looked into my eyes seeing that I was able to tell the future and also the past so my powers were different I was able to tell the future and the past but also had telekinesis like my father Silver but what i was confused about was who were my real parents?Where did I come from?Why was I born this way?They seemed to have wanted to tell if they were going to be able to rule this land but i wasn't able to tell since I never knew how to control this power they even went through the trouble to hurt me to find out but one day they seemed to be so frustrated that they left the door open and i was able to hear that they were battling upstairs and all the guards were fighting so i took my chance to leave i was able to escape but when i made it to a castle i went to call for help but my powers seemed to have taken away my memory for some reason i then couldn't move after a while I heard a shout i waited a while for my body to recover and when i was able to move i was stuck to the bush which had thorns i moved and the thorns made wounds and it hurt and then a guard came towards the bush and cut the bush carefully to set me free and saw all of my wounds i tried to ask for help but all i was able to say that my name was Silvia.

This is my backstory for my P.O.V. do you guys want me to write backstories for everyone or go straight to the continuing of the story where we left off please tell me i really need to know so I'll see you guys later bye :D