Shadamy Chapter 18

~Amy's POV~

     I feel something soft around my face as I move my head a bit. I open my eyes to be greeted by fur. But this wasn't just any fur no no no no this was  Shadow's fur his chest fur to be exact.

     I just have one question (WHAT ARE THOSE...... too old of a meme? yeah... sorry) how did I end up here and like this?

     I don't remember much just that I was getting tired so I laid on Shadow. Oh gosh he must have moved me onto a makeshift bed to rest for the night. I tried moving but was immediately stopped by two strong arms that were firmly placed around my waist ,holding me down so that I wouldn't move.

     I moved my head a bit so that Shadow's chest fur wasn't in my face and looked up toward Shadow's face to see him sleeping soundly and happily. Adorable.

     I tried to get out of Shadow's grasp once more but failed once again. I decided it was time to give up and just let it be. I brought my head close to Shadow's chest fur and tucked my head into his soft fur.

•~•~•~•~•~•

     I was awoken suddenly as I hear choked sobs and laughter. I open my eyes to see that I'm back in a dream where I seem to be in a jail of some sort. I'm able to look around the small jail cell noting how this jail cell is really dirty and could contain diseases. I turn around and see a small silhouette curled up by the corner. I can't see their face because of how dark it is and because they have a blanket of some sort covering their face.

     Why am I having these type of dreams all of a suddenly first running through a forest and now a jail cell. I really want to know what's going on.

     I quickly cover my ears as an ear piercing scream is heard throughout the jail. I turn around to look at the silhouette in the corner and see that they are holding up a ... rat? ew. Okay. It seems as though they are speaking to the rat and listening to it. Are they going crazy?

     I start my way over to the silhouette but I'm immediately stopped as the silhouette seems to get farther. I start to speed walk but still no avail. I run but the silhouette is immediately engulfed in the darkness as I'm left alone and in the dark.

     My vibrant emerald green eyes shoot open as I notice that I'm being carried by Shadow and making our way towards Sally's Castle once again. I look up at him but it doesn't seem that he has noticed me awake because he continues looking forward and walking.

     My mind wanders back toward the jail I had dreamed of. I'm left to wonder as many questions pop up in my mind about that place. Like who were those people and what were they doing there.

     What is going on?

{510 words}
So I'm trying to add more words to chapters so that they are longer what do you guys think?

-3-