Shadamy Chapter 19

~Shadow's POV~

     We've been walking for what seems like forever until I see Sally's Castle. I walk over behind a tree and place Amy down.

     "Ready?" She says

     "Yeah" I respond

    "Then let's go!" She responds giddily

     I smile in response she's too adorable.

     I watch her as she tries to stealthily head towards the castle but failing miserably. But at least she's enjoying herself for now that is.

     Amy walks ' stealthily ' but ends up almost tripping on a stick which to me was fairly small. Luckily for her I was right behind her and ended up catching her before she fell and dirtied herself.

     We ended up just walking up to the door and knocking so I don't get why we were being all ' stealthily ' like but I have to admit it was really fun and it gave me a chance to see Amy be cute.

     The door itself looked old and worn out but it was still intimidating. When we knocked I saw a bit of sticks from the door come off luckily I knocked and not Amy or else she could have hurt herself (Overprotective Shadow lol). It was a bit nerves racking  because who knows what could happen when that door opens.

     We both watched and the golden but worn out knob jiggled as someone was opening it from the other side. I watched the door in anticipation waiting to see who would appear on the other side.

     The door creaked as it slowly opened we were able to see a bit of dust come out as it seems like they haven't clean the place for a while. The door came open and after the dust cleared we were greeted by none other than (You guys do the even know how much I wanted to make this a cliffhanger) one of the butlers of the Acorn Castle.

He had a handlebar mustache(is it weird that I knew what a handlebar mustache looked like and that I didn't  I have to search it up?) and was wearing  a black tux with a little red pocket square.

     "Ahem may I help you both?" The butler said in a gruff bit strained voice.

"U-uh Y-Yeah we are looking for Princess Sally Acorn." Damn stutter

"O-ok s-sure please come in" the butler says trying to have a sweet voice but it still feels strained, but there's another thing he seemed fine until I mentioned Princess Sally. He had this bit of anger but also scared expression that showed. I wonder why. He also stuttered weird.

     He leads us in and lets us sit on the couch while he goes to get Princess Sally. Something is really off here. Hmm.

{451 words}
-3-