Shadamy Chapter 17 Backup Thing ~(°∆ °)~

So I had gotten on Wattpad and noticed that two of my chapter were missing 17 and 18. I thought that Wattpad had deleted them so I redid both chapters. Well mostly 17, I didn't get to 18 yet. So just because I decided not to delete this I published it. Please tell me which one was better. And look out for mistakes ^~^

~Shadow's POV~

     I look down at Amy as I see her eyes start to close shut. I loved everything about her. She might not be perfect but in my eyes she really is.

     I loved how little snores came out of her perfect peach lips. I love how her eyes are an emerald green shade and that they are always filled with curiosity and care.

     I started to get drowsy so I got up picking up Amy bridal style in the process. I started to make a makeshift bed or at least bedding with leaves and occasionally some sticks. I placed Amy down on the bedding and started to take off my armor. Now at this point people would have questioned as to why I had taken off my armor making myself vulnerable. I had taken off my armor so that when I lay down next to Amy my armor wouldn't make her uncomfortable.

     Before I had laid down I took my sword from its leather casing and put it next to me on the grass. I may not have my armor but I'll be able to protect Amy with just a sword.

     I lay down next to Amy and turn around so that my back is facing her. I let myself drift off but before sleep can let me into it's arms actual arms snake their way around my waist. I open my eyes and lift up my arm while looking down to see that Amy was the one who had engulfed me in her arms. I carefully turn around to face Amy making sure I don't hurt her. I then feel her arms move away from my waist as I then snake my arms around her waist. I pull her closer so that she's close to my chest fur. I felt her move a little to adjust herself. I'm guessing that when she was readjusting herself she brushed up against my chest fur because I feel her readjust herself again but this time she had stuffed her face in my chest fur.

     Once again just as sleep was about to engulf me. I quickly opened my eyes and moved a bit. I planted a soft kiss on Amy's forehead and whispered a soft I love you. Before I finally allowed the darkness known as sleep engulf me.

{415 words}

-3-