Shadamy Chapter 20

~Amy's POV~

     After the butler left it felt like the tension that was building up disappeared but now I was bored.

"Shadow I'm bored" I whined

"U-Uhm walk around?" He responded with his deep voice. Ugh how much I loved his voice.

"Fine" I responded in a bored tone.

I start to look around looking at the painting that are hung up. There's one that has the whole Acorn family on a fishing trip. Your able to see as King Acorn is holding the fishing rod string up so that you can see the fish he had caught. The fish was fairly big and by the looks of it, it looks heavy. Next to King Acorn is Princess Sally who is also holding up her fishing rod string with a fish on it but the only difference is that her fish is way smaller and she's pouting. Heh that looks like fun.

"Hey Shadow?" I say as my voice starts to sound a bit sad.

     He looks up at me. " Hmm?" He hums.

"Let's go fishing one day alright?" I say as my voice starts to regain it's cheeriness.

"S-sure" Shadow responds with a small nod and a smile.

     I smile at him and then turn back around to continue to look at the framed pictures.

     Another painting catches my eye but this one is just a regular portrait type picture. Okay so I know this is going to sound weird but I have this pet peeve where I like everything to be straight(cough cough unlike Zanvis cough cough). But this painting is slightly to the right a bit too much.

     I stretch out my arms to straighten it out but I feel hands on my shoulders. My arms quickly retract and I turn around to be met by crimson red eyes and a small smile.

     "Oh hey Shadow" I say smiling

"Hey what are you doing?"

"Oh I was just going to straighten out this painting"

"Why it looks pretty straight to me"

"Can't you see that it's a bit too far to the right"

"It is?"

"Yes"

"Okay then go straighten that painting out?" He says in a cheer type voice.

"He he your silly ya know that but still adorable" I felt my cheeks heat up but ignored it. I turned to look at Shadow since he didn't respond to what I accidentally let slip out. He had a pink hue on his face and to be honest it made him look even more cuter.

     I cleared my throat and resumed to straighten out the painting that was hung in front of me. As I straightened the painting out I heard a little metallic click. I questioned it as the floor from underneath both Shadow and I was opened up.

"Huh?" I say confusion can be heard in my voice

As we start to drop down this trapdoor I start to flail my arms and scream. I'm stopped as Shadow comes up from behind me and holds me tightly as we fall. He's under me so that he can cushion my fall. How sweet.

     I look down and see that the ground is coming closer and closer.

Oof

I blacked out

{537 words}
I made up for the last chapter.
-3-