Shadamy Special Chapter

Special thanks to

@DejanayhaHill

@xXiiioreocookieXx

And
@FangirlingFangirl4

For sending their characters now on with the story.

Amy POV

While walking through the forest with Shadow it reminded me of my two BFFs. Nay Nay and Bri although their real names were Dejanayha Hill and Brianna Stocks. Nay Nay was a maid while Bri is a knight they were both so nice to me and remembering how we met made me smile. I was then snapped our of my thoughts when someone had pinned me to a near by tree I looked up and saw that it was Shadow who had pinned me "S-Shadow?" I questioned he just looks down and smirks at me "uh S-Shadow c-can you l-let me g-go?" He didn't say anything... in one swift motion he lifted my chin up and kissed me i just stared at him in shock and then blacked out.

I shot up and realized i was in a bed i looked around and the other side of my bed was messed up i look to my door and see it open. I get up then head to the kitchen. Huh nothing. I went back to my room and as i was about to get in bed when i feel two arms snake around my waist i squeak and turn my head to see..

Shadow...

He said "What's wrong babe?" In a tired voice and kisses my cheek

Haha that happened...

APRIL FOOLS

To be honest I'm too lazy to write but i decided this was a fun thing to do also I'm still going to write the chapter don't worry but... Yea anyways if their are any mistakes I'm sorry i wrote this really quick

Published: Aprilat 11:35 (lol)