T H R E E

Lucas's POV

Its been a week since we figure out that I was cursed. My parents have been putting all their time in trying to figure out who between them is cursed and how the curse fall unto me. After that whole week we finally found out that it was mom that was cursed apparently he dated a witch and it didn't end on speaking terms. He says that after a shag in the sack he left but she woke up and started speaking in tongues but he didn't take her seriously.

We also went to consult another witch this one male and a friend of dad's but from what I can gather dad has totally shagged that but from the stories I've heard about dad he used to bang anything with a pulse so he was openly pansexual. We found out that there is no way to remove the curse but the good thing is that it only transfers to the first born of the cursed meaning that my younger brother aren't cursed and that is a relief.

Its also been a week since I became of age but I have yet to find my mate. I was so sad when I figured out that it wasn't Zac, but oh well I hope my mate is even hotter than Zac. Today I'm going to the mall with my bestfriend, Holly. Yeah I know she shares a name with my mother that's actually part of the reason why we became friends. So anyway I finish my bathroom ritual and grab black ripped skinny jeans with a black band t-shirt and black converse, specially made with a black sole. If you hadn't noticed let me point it out to you I SIMPLY ADORE THE COLOR BLACK.

On the way to the mall I get a feeling something big is going to happen but then again it might just be because my wolf hasn't talked to me the whole time since I've morphed. I'm meeting Holly at Starbucks for coffee and then that movie she promised me. Holly is tall not like tall for a female kind of tall I mean really tall like 6'2" and that's like the average hieght of male weres. She has long toned legs with a tiny waist and bust and a huge bubble butt. If I wasn't a submissive I'd ask her out but too bad I am but she is a full fledge dominant like A but way more fiery but thats understandable because she is the Apha King's daughter.

On our way to the cinema after Starbucks Holly being clumsy as always pushed me into someone while she herself falls into the guy next to him. I pull myself together so that I can apologise to the strangers when I hear three voices growl out 'MINE' and Holly is one of the voices?! What the actual fuck...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another cliffhanger but I'm not that mean so double update
°°Holly°°

_randomly_insane_