S I X

Domenico's POV

I can not believe what my eyes are showing me. My parents... a...are making out on the front lawn. Infornt of my mate. I quickly cover his eyes and he lets out a startled yelp. "Sorry bambino, I jst don't want your eyes to burn to a crisp" I tell him and let out and involuntary shrudder.

When my parents finally stop kissing I let go of my hold on Lucas's eyes and he breaths a sigh of relief. "So what exactly was the big deal?" he asks. "Well..." I drawl out "the big deal was for you to not see my parents sucking each others faces off." He blushes a light pink and I can't help but chuckle at how cute he is.

I get out of the car and make my way to open Lucas's door but before I can do that the door to my car gets ripped of the hinges and Lucas is thrown in mid-air. I let out a loud gasp as I see him fall towards the ground in slow motion. "No!" I scream as my eyes turn a violent blue and I am shaking in anger. I rush to him and catch him before he hits the ground head first

My mother throws herself on me and I let go of Lucas to catch her. I am lost in her blabbering until I hear the one sound I wish I could unhear and never hear it ever again it was that agonizing. I look around to find the source of the horrid noise only to find out it's from my bambino. I look to find who it is that is trying to steal my mate away from me and once I see that blood red car I have come to dispise.

The idiotic person trying and succeding to steal my mate is my ex Rosaline.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
°°Rosaline°°