N I N E

Domenico's POV

Tonight is the day I make my baby all mine. Its been 3 weeks since his kidnapping and the death of Rosaline and Michael. I want my baby to have his first experience at sex and BDSM cause I'm a dominant and my Lucas would make the perfect submissive. And tonight I will be making him all mine and I'll even collar him. Yesterday I gave him a little assignment and that was to research what BDSM and the difference between a dominant and a master and also collaring cause I want to take him to take him to the BDSM club I own.

I had everything set up for tonight and I'm going to have my baby in less than 30 minnutes. He had specific instructions to come to our bedroom at 19:00 naked and assume a kneeling position at the base of our bed. And now the waiting begins, I change into my black pants and combat boots and I go topless showing off my impressive 8 pack.

At exactly 19:00 my baby is at the base of our bed and he is kneeling like the perfect sub and I know for sure he has never had sex or been asub before so the fact that he is in the postition perfectly just means he is the perfect sub and that just made my cock twitch to life.

"Hey baby" I greet tenderly. He doesn't look up when he greets me and that just turns me on even more.

The look on his face made me want to fuck him into oblivion. "Okay baby, on the bed spread-eagle." I tell him and he immediately obeys man I got myextremeone perfect sub.

Let the games begin...

Lucas's POV

Gosh my anticipation is on edge. I did my research on BDSM and how there is pain involved but hopefully Domenico won't include pain this time cause its my first time but I hope we do bondage that will knock my sister off her position of extreme sex.

Dom blows on my hard dick before I could get over that sensation he engulfs my entire member and contrary to popular belief I'm actually pretty huge with 9 inches in length and 3 inches in diameter so I was shocked when he down it without gagging.

I'm moaning wantonly as his talented mouth works me and then he starts humming around me. That almost sends me over the edge but Dom grabbed my dick at the base to stop my eruption I whimpered.

"Ah ah ahh, you didn't ask for permission like a good little boy." Dom tease and put my fingers in my mouth to lubricate them. He pull them out and I'm whimpering and moaning uncontrollably. "Sir... M...my I pl... Plea... Ase... Co...o...me" I manage to moan out and he answers by removing his fingers from the base of my dick and sticking his finger in my arse.

"Come when your ready sweetheart" he says and continues working his finger in me. He adds another finger and that's when I erupt into his mouth and he swallows and that turns me on even more.

He goes over to a drawer and pulls out some rope and what looks to be a steel bar with handcuffs. "Face down arse up" he instructs in a dominant tone and I do as I'm told.

I feel him walk back towards me and and grabs my hand and ties them to the headboard and then attaches my feet to the bar thingy. When I'm finally in the position he wants me in he walks back to the drawer and takes what I assume is lube.

He walks back to me with a dominating aura rolling of him and squirts some lube into my hole and also some onto his dick. "How do you want to start, hard and fast or slow." It was a no brainer which one I was gonna choose obviously hard and fast to get the pain over with.

"Hard and fast please." I say with a smile on my face. He lines his dick with my entrance and shoves into me in one hard thrust. I scream out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. He stays still for a moment so that I can adjust to his size.

I start moving back on him and that is his indication that he should start moving. He starts thrusting into me with long deep thrusts. I scream out when he finds my prostate and then he starts jutting at it.

"My... I... Pl... Eas... E... Co... M... E.... Sir" I moan out. "Whenever your ready sweetheart" he growls out while still thrusting into me and I can feel his thrusts getting sloppier meaning he is close.

I scream out my release and he releases intyoue. We pant trying to get our breath back and when we finally do be gets up and and untie my bindings. When he is done he goes to get a towel and then wipes all the cum of me and puts a butt plug into me to stop the cum from leaking out.

My eyes start to feel droopy but before I can sleep Domenico pulls me into his lap and gives me a collar. I look up at home confused and he answers by saying "that collar means that I own you and no one else can have you."

I smile up at him and finally drift to sleep but before darkness can consume me I hear him say "marry me, love." But before I can answer darkness consumes me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Its over guys!! That was the last chapter after this its gonna be the epilogue and the book is over. Hope you guys enjoy the last chapter and this one

°°just a random position I thought would be cool°°
_randomly_insane_