Chapter 6

The next show couldn't end quicker. I love my fans but I really just wanted to get back to Amber. We quickly left the where the show was held and got in a limo to the airport. This was going to be the longest flight of my life.

*Amber's POV*

Ryan had seen the magazine and asked me to meet him at Starbucks again. So I agreed.

It was about 3 o'clock when we met up.

"I'm so sorry about the whole magazine. I'm sure you got a lot of bad publicity."

"I've been getting bad publicity since I started dating Niall." Niall. The name of the guy that I think I'm in love with. His name makes me get so many emotions.

We talked for a little while. When I decided to head home I gave Ryan a hug and ten left. But when I reached the front steps if my door, I saw a sight I didn't think I'd see. It was Niall. Sitting at the front steps of my house.

"You left this." He said handing me a shirt.

"You came all this way to bring me a shirt?" I asked slightly joking.

"No, I..." He started while getting up. "I came to try to work things out with you Amber."

"Niall..."

"I love you. I know, it was three months and I never said it but it was just... I was just too nervous that you didn't feel the same way. But now Im standing here trying to make you mine again and the only thing I know is that... I love you, Amber. I really do. And I just don't want to go another day without you knowing that."

I stood there got a few seconds. Shocked. "Let's talk inside." Was all I could get out.

We went inside and sat on the couch in the living room. There was silence for a few minutes. Nothing but the sound of a ticking clock.

"Niall you hurt me." I said after a few minutes. "Physically yes, but mostly emotionally. I don't think you knew exactly how I felt and still feel about you, Niall. You really hurt me." A tear fell. He wiped it away with his thumb.

"I know I've said it a million times, but I am sincerely sorry. I hate myself for what I did to you. You mean the world to me and I can't imagine loosing you for good. I will do everything it takes to regain your trust. I just want to know that you're still mine."

I smiled at him as a sign that I didn't want to lose him either. I leaned into him for a hug. He kissed my forehead.

"Do you want to stay for dinner?" I asked.

"I was actually thinking about going out tonight."

"To where?"

"That's a surprise."

Later that evening he drove me to my favorite restaurant. I smiled at him as he opened the door for me.

We sat there eating and then I saw his smile turn to a frown.

"What is it?" I asked.

"There's paparazzi all over the place."

I turned and saw that the entrance was swarmed by paps. "It's fine."

"No it's just you're going to be all over the front pages again with horrible headlines and its all my fault."

I reached over and put my hand on his. "Niall, I don't care what those magazines say. We know the truth behind it all. That's all that matters."

There was a park down the street from my house so after we dropped the car off at home we walked to the park. The boys tagged along as well. It was dark. No one was really around. Me and Niall walked hand in hand. When we got to the park we sat on the swings.

"How long are you here for?" I asked.

"We leave tomorrow around noon."

"Oh."

"Yeah. I just had to come make things right with you." He said while taking hold of both my hands. "I wasn't going to wait 3 months to see you again."

"I'm sorry I overreacted about..."

"Stop Amber!" He cut me off. "Don't apologize for anything. None of this was your fault."

The boys came up to us. "We're going to head home." Liam said. "It's going to be a long day tomorrow. You should get some rest Nialler."

"I will. I'll catch you guys in a bit."

They left and me and Niall slowly started to walk home. We talked and laughed and held hands. It reminded me of what it use to be like. When I first fell for him.

We arrived at my house a few minutes later. "Do you want to come in? Maybe watch a movie?" I asked. It was already 9 o'clock.

He smiled. "Ok."

We went in and he picked out a movie while I made the popcorn. He picked The Notebook. One of my absolute favorite movies.

I fell asleep on Niall's chest about an hour into the movie. We were awoken the next morning when the boys barged through the door. "Niall we gotta go." Zayn said.

We slowly got up. "What?" Niall said.

"We gotta go. We have to take an earlier flight."

"We have an hour to get to the airport." Liam said. "I packed your stuff already." There was a pause. "Say your goodbyes and then we gotta go alright?"

"Yeah."

Liam and the others came up to me and gave me one giant hug. "We'll see you soon." Liam said. I smiled at them and then they left.

Me and niall looked at each other. We were both so sad. We stood up and started walking towards the door. A few tears fell down my face. He stopped before opening the door and wiped those tears. His eyes were red. "Amber, please don't cry. I'll see you soon."

"That's from Dear John."

We giggled. "You're silly."

There was a car honk.

"I should get going."

"Okay." We hugged for awhile.

"Goodbye." He kissed me quickly and then walked out the door. Closing it behind him. More tears fell.

*Niall's POV*

I had to get out of there quickly. I couldn't stand seeing her cry. "Wait!" I heard a voice call from behind me. It was Amber's voice. I turned around. "Um here you can keep this till you get back." She handed me a shirt.

"This is the one I brought back to you."

"I know. It's just a shirt though."

I pulled her in for a hug and I kissed her forehead. She looked up at me. Her little brown eyes looking into my blue eyes. "I love you too, Niall." She said.

My heart started pounding. "Wait here."

I quickly ran to the limo and grabbed a shirt from my bag and ran back to her. "Here. You can have one if my shirts too."

*Amber's POV*

He handed me one of his shirts. The driver honked again.

"Alright I have to go." He leaned in for one last kiss. "I'll see you soon."

I smiled at him.

Then he was gone.