Chapter 8

Now that the tour was over, Niall and I could finally spend some time together. Niall and the boys came over first thing in the morning. "What do you want to do today, Amber?" Harry asked.

"Hmmmmm. We should go to the park and then maybe Nandos for lunch?" I said happily.

"Sounds like a plan!" Niall said a he came and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I went upstairs and grabbed my soccer ball and running shoes and then we left to the park.

There wasn't many people around which was good. Harry and Louis went to go play on the swings while the rest of us passed the soccer ball around. Some dark clouds began to form and that's when it started pouring. Harry and Louis ran up to us. All the boys started smiling strangely at each other.

"Why are you guys doing that?" I asked.

"We like to play futbol when it rains because its muddy and more exciting." Liam explained. "And since you're here the teams can be even."

"Oh I dot think ill be playing."

"C'mon you have to!" Louis whined.

I gave in.

An hour later we were all sitting on a nearby bench, covered in mud. "I think we should go home before lunch wouldn't ya say?" Harry said.

We all agreed. Before we left Niall and I were sitting on the swings while the others were playing elsewhere.

"You're wearing the necklace." He said.

"Of course. I wear it everywhere I go."

He leaned in and kissed me. "Can we go out tonight? Just me and you."

"I'd love that." I smiled and we kissed again.

We finally went home and washed up and went to Nandos to eat lunch. The food is always so delicious.

After lunch we hung out at Niall's flat. We were watching movies. I felt my eyes grow heavy. I asked Niall for a blanket and he gave me one. I was snuggled up next to him with my head on his shoulder. Harry and Zayn had fallen asleep on the floor. My eyes slowly closed and soon fell into a deep sleep.

Me and Niall were walking hand in hand when a mob of screaming girls ran up to us. Separating us. I stood to the side waiting for him. A girl walked up to me and said "you're Niall's girlfriend aren't you?"

"Yeah." I smiled at her. She didn't return the smile.

"I'm just going to let you know now that it's not going to last for you guys."

"Why do you say that?"

"You're pretty don't get me wrong, but when Niall goes back on tour and sees the world he's going to realize he can do better."

"I don't know who you are, but me and Niall trust each other."

"I'm sure you do."

"Ok and we've gone through a tour together. When he went to America."

"Yeah but remember what happened?"

I was really annoyed at that point so I started walking off. Niall didn't even notice. I went to a park and just walked around by myself. Just thinking. Hours later I decided to go back home. When I walked through the door Niall and the other boys were sitting in the living room. Niall rushed to my side. "Where were you? I was so worried." He said.

"We need to talk."

We walked outside and I took a seat on the top step. "Niall I don't think this is going to work."