Chapter 7

The next three months were complete torture. I was followed by paparazzi all the time. My final year of university started back up. But most of all I just missed Niall. I was all alone. I just wanted him back with me. My birthday was coming up and Niall wouldn't give me a date when he was coming back. I just wanted him with me.

The week of my birthday finally arrived. Niall still wasn't back. "Are you going to be here on the 12th?" I asked.

"I don't know yet." He said.

"Alright well we can always Skype on my birthday."

"Yeah. I'm sorry."

"It's alright."

November 12th came. The day of my birthday. I was now 23. I woke up to a happy birthday text from some friends and family. I went downstairs to make me some yummy birthday breakfast when I heard ruffling in the kitchen. I grabbed the baseball bat that was by the staircase and slowly went towards the kitchen. I turned the corner and saw a guy in my kitchen.

"Ya know these bagels are better than the ones in America." He said turning around.

"Jr! What are you doing here!" I said running up to him.

"It's my baby sisters birthday. I'm not missing that."

"I'm glad you're here. I thought I was spending my birthday by myself. Is mum and dad here?"

"They had something come up and couldn't make it. But they said to give you this."

He handed me a box. Inside was a ring with a note attached to it. The note read "This white gold ring was your great grandmothers and it has been passed down for three generations. Now it's time for the fourth generation. Sorry we couldn't be there honey. But mummy and daddy love you. Take care xoxo."

I tried it on and it fit perfectly. "Dang that's some nice bling." Jr said.

"It's great! And really cute." It had small diamonds around it and one larger diamond at the top. It was really pretty.

"How long are you here for?" I asked.

"I leave the 14th. I'm actually going to California for a couple weeks. I'm meeting Dylan and Ethan there."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. Long boarding sessions."

"That should be fun."

"Yeah I'm excited."

Around 5 o'clock I asked Jr what he wanted for dinner. He said he was taking me out for dinner. We were in the car headed to the restaurant when Niall started calling me on Skype.

"Hey babe! Sorry I didn't call you earlier, we were really busy today."

"It's ok."

"Happppppy Birthdayyyy!" He yelled.

"Happy birthday! Harry and Louis said in unison.

"Happy happy birthday!" Zayn said.

"Happy birfday!" Liam said.

"Thanks guys! You guys are great."

"Hey guys!" Jr said. I put the camera on him.

"Oh Jr's with you?" Niall said.

"Yea he flew in. Now I didn't have to spend my birthday alone."

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there."

"I know! It's ok!"

We pulled into the restaurant. "Hey babe I gotta go. We're at the restaurant. I'll talk to you afterwards ok?"

"Alright!"