Chapter 1

Just like in the song Little Thing all girls have their own insecurities whether its a lot or a little. I am one of those girls who feel insecure but there's always been that one guy that's always been there for me. Niall. We had been friends since second grade. He was there for me when my rabbits died. And when my so-called 'best friends' would leave me for other people. When I went through a phase when I thought I was fat which led to all my insecurities today. I knew I could always count on him to boost my spirit. Now, 14 years later we are still best friends. But even better than being best friends is being best friends who are next door neighbors. We're always at each others houses, even with the other boys considering we all live in the same complex.

I was at Niall's house and the boys were going to come in a few minutes. Niall had no shirt on so I was covering my eyes jokingly. "Why are you covering your eyes love?"

"I don't want to see all that."

"You know you love it."

"You're delusional." I peeked through my fingers. He had a strange grin on his face. He ran towards me tossing me onto the couch and began to tickle me. Even though he knew I hated it. "Amber say it! Say you love me!"

"Don't.... be.... crazy." I said in between breaths. I hated being tickled.

"I'm going to keep doing it!"

"Ok! Fine! I love you!"

"Wow, Niall! You never said you guys were a thing!" Louis said jokingly.

"When did this happen?" Zayn asked.

"Hey guys..." I said blushing and Niall stopped tickling.

We talked for a few minutes. Decided what movie we should watch. Should we go out or stay in. Should it be funny or romantic. Then Harry said excitedly "I have great news!" He looked to Liam, Louis and Zayn as they seemed to share the same amount of excitement. "Well I talked to some people..." He paused.

"About?" Niall said.

"About Amber coming on tour with us. They said yes!!"

I stood there smiling but in shock. Was this really real? Was I really about to go on tour with one of the most loved boy bands in the world? Was I about to spend 6 months on tour with a guy that I think i might be in love with?

Later that night I left to go home. Niall came out and offered to walk with me. "I do live two seconds away" I said.

"A lot can happen in two seconds." There was a pause. "Are you excited??"

"About?"

"Going on tour silly."

"Oh, of course! I get to spend time with you." I said elbowing him. He grabbed hold of my elbow and pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around my waist. I felt his warm breath on my lips. He starred into my eyes and I starred back. I pulled away and said "I should start packing."

"I can help."

"Alright."I said smiling.

I woke up to the sound of a drawer shutting. I jumped out of bed to where Niall was. "Did you just look in here!?"

"Um..."

"Did you!?"

"Yes."

"Niall! Why would you go through my stuff?"

"Amber, it's not that big of a deal I mean we've been friends for 14 years now. Seeing your knickers is nothing extreme."

"Niall you know how insecure I am when it comes to stuff like that!" He cuddled me in his arms. He was shirtless. He looked down at me and said "I'm sorry." I couldn't help it he looked so cute.

"Just don't do it again."

He cuddled me and tossed me on the bed and said "I'm sorry" about three times. I realized he must have stayed over cause he had the same pants on. After a couple minutes of just laying in bed he rolled over, half on me half off. He looked into my eyes for a few seconds. I kept smiling. Then the unexpected happened. He leaned in and kissed me. It felt so surreal. I pulled away after a few seconds. I was biting my bottom lip and smiling at him then i said "I'll go make breakfast." He smiled at me as I walked off. That was the start of the adventures of Amber and Niall.