Chapter 11 pt.2

I knooow I knooow I knooow......

It's been a minute, ut exams are coming up, and I've been...hella busy.

But here's a update,

Enjoy!

Brandon

I put everything up and took a shower just before Amari came running in the living room.

"What?"

"You okay? You had me thinkin' you was doin some crazy shit." she breathed out running her hand through her hair.

I slightly smiled "You always worried about me."

"Well, Ofcourse." She said in a duh tone. "You okay? Aren't you happy Grams getting better?" she smiled taking her jacket off

I nodded "Yeah, Like a fresh breath of air." I huffed

"Duke...." she trailed

"Huh?" I said following her voice realizing she went into the living room.

I walked in there and stopped seeing she had my bottle of depressants in her hand.

"When, you start taking these?"

I sighed "Since I first started going into depression, .....remember when I almost hung my self? But you stopped me.."

She looked up at me with glassy eyes but nodded.

"Some weeks later, my doctor prescribed me to them. Just so I wouldn't slip into depression, again. I could've died because of all the stress." I muttered softly

She sniffed and sat the bottle down. I looked at her as she came up to me. "You gotta promise me something."

"What?"

"Promise me you wont kill your self with those pills Brandon." she said looking right in my eyes.

I bit my lip for a moment as tears were heavy on my eyelids. I nodded and she pulled me in for a hug.

"I promise." I whispered. "I love you Amari." I sniffed moving back to look into her hazel eyes.

Amari

"I love you too Brandon." I said looking back into his eyes.

I got a feeling that he meant more, but he was like my brother. We are always there for each other, and I wouldn't replace him for anything.

I got out of his embrace and smiled wiping my face. "Come on. We cant just be sad all day. Let's go to my house and watch movies, or go to the pool. We can invite Renée." I cooed smiling.

He slightly smiled chuckling "Aight, but na', I broke up with her. But can I bring one of my girls." He spoke

I frowned "Why Duke? Y'all were cute."

He shrugged "I told you, I don't need a relationship." he mumbled shrugging.

I raised my eyebrow not believing what he was saying but let it go.

"Yeah okay, well Imma call Aug and Renée still, and no. You can't bring one of yo lil hoes." I said.

He smacked his lips "Man why you bein' petty."