Chapter 33

August

"Im sorry." she mumbled into my chest

I rubbed her back "Nah, Im sorry. I didn't know how you felt. And I was kinda lazy around here."

She lifted her head.

I rolled my eyes "Aight a lot."

She rested her head back down. "Yeah, but Im sorry for yelling."

Her stomach growled and I chuckled.

"Ya hungry'?."

"A little." she mumbled

"Lets go out. Get out the house."

She shrugged "I wanna eat in."

I nodded. "Thats coo. Ill cook. Whatchu want?"

"Some shrimp. Fried. But I want pizza..maybe chicken." she leaned up frowning.

She sighed "I dont know, Im just starving."

I laughed making her giggle. "Aight, I think I can makes somethin happen, fatty."

She sat up and gave me.a stank face makin me laugh. "I am not fat."

"Im jus' playin' man." I chuckled yankin tha covers off of me. I stood up and stretched out.

"Can I snack on somethin while you cook?" she asked

"Like what?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Some..." she twisted her mouth..thinking, then.she just shrugged "Some pineapples. Or any fruit."

I nodded "Aight Ill be back."

I walked out and scratched my head shaking my head "Damn." I sighed

°
°
°

"Here you go." I smiled.

She smiled brightly as I brought her plate to her. It had Fried chicken with macaroni,spaghetti salad that Grams brought over yesterday and fried shrimp in her salad with croutons and ranch.

"Oh my goshhh. This tastes so good." she moaned making me laugh nervously and shift.

"Yeah, thanks." I sat on the other side and started to eat.

We ate in silence as the TV played lowly as we enjoyed our food.

"Hey, you want that shrimp?" Amari's fork began to travel to my plate but I smacked her hand and stared at her for a moment.

"You really hungry huh?" I asked as she rubbed her hand.

"Yes." she mumbled

"Its some more downstairs Amari." I sighed

"Okay." she nodded.

°
°
°

"Man I dont give a damn, ny baby jump in a hyena pit Im jumpin in that bitch. Especially for my baby Cal."

Sneak laughed "Man Im black. My ass wouldnt have put the kid on the ledge in the first place. Then leave the lil nigga there by his self atleast without holdin him."

I snickered and shook my head takin a puff out the blunt.

"Man if thats my child I woulda' been beatin hyenas ass. Ripped clothes and all." I shook my head

"Im glad ian got no kids man." Teek shook his head.

"I know das' right." Sneak laughed slappin hands with him.

"Man Ian want kids. But Callie a blessing. I love my lil babyeh." he smiled

"We know fasho Aug ova here dont want no damn kids." Sneak laughed

I laughed "Hell nah, not at the moment."

"No kids comin no time soon Aug huh?" Teek retarded ass laughed with Sneak.

I chuckled lowly "Yeah...no time soon." I stated

------

Whatever😴😭