Ana My Crush

(Vinny's POV)

"Get that through you damn little head of yours! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! No! I don't want to go out with you!" yelled Ana at Rod. She was putting books away.

"Well, I don't want to go out with a smarta--"

"Then why did you even ask me!" yelled Ana she got up. She went really close to Rod like she was about to kiss him. My heart started beating fast.

'Don't kiss her, Rod. Don't kiss her!'

"You're such a vain person!" said Ana.

"And you like it," said Rod. He was about to kiss her. Until she pushed him away. I sighed. She walked away quickly before Rod could catch up.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I could hear Ana saying.

*

Ana and I live next to each other so we had to walk home together. She was looking everywhere like if someone was following us.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Rod, has been following me lately. It's so freakin' annoying!" she exclaimed. She looked everywhere once again.

"Why don't you go out with him?"

"Ugh, I don't like him! I like...someone else," she mumbled.

"Who?"

"Let's just say he goes to our school and is very nice and cute," smiled Ana giving my the dream face. My heart sank realising maybe it isn't me.

"Oh. So are you going to the dance?" I asked frowning hoping she would say 'No, I don't have a date.'

"Oh, crap! I totally forgot! Dammit! Rod is going to ask me! UGH!" she yelled.

"So I take that as a no you don't have a date?"

"Hold up! I have to go!" she said running another direction. I frowned. I knew if I ever asked her to the dance she would either say no or already have a date. Again realising maybe she would say yes to Rod to stop asking her. Because I knew Rod. He gets what he wants....

*Author's note*

I'll be posting chapters every morning!

Thanks for reading!!

-Moony