I'll Love You Forever (ICONic Boyz)

(Vinny's POV)

My heart was thumping really hard my head was hurting it felt like someone was hitting me with a pencil up the head. I was going to do a speech for what I would like to do when I grow up. As the teacher called my name I got up slowly my legs shaking. I grabbed my speech. I went in front of the class all eyes on me.

"So, Vincent, what would you like to be when you grow up?" asked the teacher.

"A hip-hop dancer," I said. Some people laughed. My crush Ana (xD!) rolled her eyes and rose her hand.

"You want to be a hip-hop dancer? Dancing is for girls!" one of the boys said. Ana rose her hand higher. The teacher pointed at her.

"Excuse me, Rod, dancing isn't for girls! Usher, dances! Does that mean he's a girl? Justin Bieber dances, does that mean he's a girl too---?" She said

"Justin Bieber is ga---"

"CHRIS BROWN DANCES TOO! DOES THAT MEAN HE'S A GIRL TOO?" yelled Ana.

"Calm down, Ana," said the teacher. Ana rolled her eyes and got up. She came super close to Rod.

"If you don't shut up I'll put this pencil I have right here up your---"

"ENOUGH! Sit down Ana, Vincent!"

We both sat down.

"Sticking up for, Vincent, I see, Ana," said Maria laughing. Ana gave her a death glare that said everything.(Screw you, go to hell. ect. ect) .

At lunch I sat alone eating my sandwich. I heard someone sit down next to me I looked up and saw Ana.

"Hello," I mumbled.

"Look, I'm sorry. Rod can be a dumba---butt. But, just remember something, I believe in you. I know you will prove them wrong! Dancing isn't just for girls it's for boys too!You'll someday be famous! I know you will!" she said smiling. I smiled back.

"Thanks, and I know you will be famous too!" I said.

"Famous for what?"

'Stupid, why did I say that?'

"Famous author! You're a really good writer!" I said quickly. She laughed and patted my shoulder.

"Thank you, Vinny!" she said getting up. She left.

"Ooooh! You like Ana. Don't you Vincent?" laughed Maria. I rolled my eyes. I got up her gang blocking me.

"C'mon, Vincent, admit, you love her!" smirked Angelica. Nicole made smooch noises. I just pushed through.

I saw Ana, giving Rod insults. Rod was a pretty good insulter nobody could beat him, just Ana. He went weak with her. She was a good insulter. And you could tell Rod liked her. (Which I hate).

*Author's note*

Hi! I made this in Facebook so don't say I copied! Becuase I made it! And also thanks for reading! I'll be posting the chapters everyday! C:

-Moony