Chapter five

(Vinny's POV)

Ana and I went to the dance together. We had a good time. Now it's been two weeks since I've asked her to go to the dance with me, I got a bit popular made a couple of friends Cheyenne, Lainey, Jalyn, and Taitum. Ana was a bit worried if one of the girls would fall in love with me, but she wasn't jealous.

"So what are you doing today, Vinny?" Ana asked.

"I'm going to the movies with Jalyn and Taitum," I said.

"Again?" she frowned. I kissed her cheek "We haven't had time alone."

"Ana, we see each other everyday," I said.

"You wouldn't say that to Jalyn and Taitum," she mumbled.

"Wanna go with us?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm alright I guess I can just go with Cheyenne and Lainey to the mall," she said looking at me. I was about to kiss her cheek again when she aparts away and goes home alone. I frowned. Was she jealous?

*

"What movie do you guys wanna see?" asked Jalyn. I shrugged.

"Let's watch Smurfs!" Taitum said. We were watching Smurfs until I felt Jalyns hand. She smiled at me. I didn't want to be rude so I just let it go.  Once the movie was done the girls were all around me. I didn't like it. They kept flirting with me. We went to the mall where Ana had told me she was going to be if I needed her. I felt a bit nervous.

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

THANKS FOR READING! HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!! SORRY FOR SPELLING :D

-Moony