Chapter three

(Vinny's POV)

"Do you really think, Ana will ever go out with you? Haa!" Maria laughed blocking me from going inside school.

"Ana will never go out with a loser [Sorry Vinny part of the plan] like you," Angelica smirked. My heart started pumping fast. Maybe she will never be my girlfriend. They were right. I wanted to cry. I'll will never get the girl of my dreams. I was a loser like they said.

I remembered the words that Ana said 'I believe in you.' they ran through my head, while the girls were insulting me.

"Hey, never say never," I said pushing through her gang. I saw Ana putting some books away while Rod was in back of her.

"No! No! No!" she yelled. "UGH!" she grabbed her bags and went to her class Rod following her. Ana and I had mostly every class together. I wanted to get a chance to ask her out.

*

Ana sat alone at lunch looking everywhere.

"Looking for Rod?" I said smiling sitting next to her. She jumped a bit shocked.

"Trying to avoid him!" she said.

"Oh, well can I ask you something?"

"Sure, why not?" She gave me all her attention.

"Well, I was thinking if you wanted to---erm---- go to the d-dance with me?" I stuttered asking. She smiled.

"Sure! I'd love to!" she said getting up. She walked away. I grinned. I turned around I saw Rod who saw the whole thing.

"You jealous?" I smirked.

"No, I'm not, I know for a fact that she is only going to the dance with you because she is feeling sad for you for being a loser!" he said laughing his back up laughed too. My smirked faded. I searched for a insult.

"Well, at least she would like to go to a dance with a loser than you," I blurted out. I had no idea how I came up with that. His smile faded.

He went close to me about to punch me....

*Author's note*

Thanks for reading! And sorry for the spelling D: