Chapter fourteen, the end

(VINNY'S POV)

"Want to say good-bye to, Ana, Vinny?" asked Bianca. We were leaving in about a couple of hours. I nodded sadly. Ana was just up the street, her house. I knocked on her door. She opened it the next thing I knew she was hugging me tightly.

"I'll miss you!" she said while still hugging me. I kissed her. She kissed back. It was sweet and short. She half smiled. I was going to miss her company. How she believed in me no matter what. How she was so sweet. How she always deafened me. I was gonna miss her so much.

"But, we'll still text, call, skype, each other. Right?" she asked. I nodded we aparted away. Silence grew.

"Well, this is good-bye, Ana," I gave her my hand to shake. She started crying and shook it. She hugged me one more time. She sighed.

"I'll love you forever, Ana," I said. She sniffed. We apart away once again. She gave me a sad look. I half smiled.

"Write me a story," I said. She smiled and nodded. "Soon, you'll be an author."

"Soon, you'll inspire a lot of kids that we can do the same as adults," she whispered. Bianca yelled my name. I looked back and then at Ana.

"Good-bye," I whispered. She waved and turned around. I turned around also giving Ana one more glance. She smiled at me weakly. I smiled back. She shut the door behind her. Last time I was going to see Ana, until ABDC ended...

*A/N

THANKS FOR READING AND FOR THOSE WHO VOTED THANKS! I HOPED YOU LIKED IT BUT DON'T WORRY MORE TO COME THE SEQUEL.

'The Distance Between Us.' YEAH BUDDY!

ANY CHANCE FOR VOTING AGAIN LOLOL IF NOT DASS COOL! XD I'M TRYING TO GET TO 20 :D

-Moony