Chapter thirteen

***********

A/N

CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE DO ME A BIG HUGE FAVOR!!! CLICK THE VOTE BOTTON ON THE LEFT SIDE IT WILL MAKE MY DAY FOR REAL I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER! :D HEHE

COMMENT TOO!

ALTHOUGH YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUT IT WILL JUST MAKE MY DAY THANKS!

-Moony

(ANA'S POV)

"When?" I asked.

"Tomorrow," said Vinny. My heart sank. "If you want you can come."

"I can't my parents," I looked at the floor. We were at the park. My vision went blury. I frowned.

"I'm sorry, Ana," he hugged me.

"You're leaving," I whispered. He nodded.

"I'll miss you," he murmured. I sniffed. I felt cold tears . We stood there in the middle of a deserted park hugging for the longest time.

"I love you so much," he mumbled. I smiled a little. Knowing he'll still love me when he comes back from ABDC.

"And you'll still love me when you come back."

"I'll love you forever, Ana," he said. I smiled letting tears fall. He kissed my cheek. I sighed.It was night, it wasn't cold nor hot. Just perfect. Vinny and I looked at the stars. We didn't talk. It was amazing. He was leaving tomorrow for ABDC. I realized maybe he'll find someone. I looked at him and he looked at me. He smiled and went back looking at the stars. I sighed. I know he will love me forever.

"I'll miss you so much," he mumbled still looking at the stars. I smiled.

"I'll miss you too," I whispered. "You proved them wrong you know. You're going to ABDC. You have just proved them wrong, dancing isn't for girls."

He looked at me. I could see his eyes shinning.

"You believe in me," he whispered. I nodded.

"I still do, I believe you'll do great," I whispered. "I know you will."