Chapter ten

(VINNY'S POV)

I kissed her, she kissed me back. It felt amazing, her soft---

"What are you doing?" we apart away. It was her brother, Alex. "Ew."

He turned around and opened the door. He walked away. Ana laughed. She looked at the floor.

"I'm sorry," she mumbled.

"No, I'm sorry! I'm the one who hasn't hanged out with her girlfriend that much!" I said hugging her. She sighed.

*

(VINNY'S POV)

I waited for Ana to come out so we can walk together. She came out holding some books.

"Want me to hold them?" I asked. She shook her head. She hugged the books. We walked in silence. I decided to ask her a question.

"So, what if I dumped you?" I smirked. She gave me a stupid look. I laughed. "I'm not gonna dump you."

"Well, if you did, and left the state. I would hunt you down and kill the crap out of you. That's what I would do," she said. I laughed.

"Then, I better not dump you," I said. She rolled her eyes. I opened the school door. She mumbled thanks. Angelica's gang blocked us.

"Well, well, well," Nicole smirked. "They lovely couple. Come, to school." [Sorry reminded me of a movie!] Ana rolled her eyes.

"Well, well, well," Ana said mocking her voice. Nicole gave her a death glare. "The bullies, come, for insults." [Again!]

Ana pushed through them so did I.

"Those girls are a pain in the butt," said Ana opening her locker. I saw Jalyn and Taitum coming our way.

"Hey, hey, Ana. Let's go," I said grabbing her hand.

"No wait," she said grabbing her books. She was going slow. I bit my lip while Jalyn and Taitum came closer to us.

"Ana, c'mo---"

"VINNY!"

*Author's note*

Sorry haven't posted. Sorry for spelling too! Thanks for reading! (:

-Moony