Chapter Eleven

(VINNY'S POV)

"Eh, hey," I mumbled. I felt Ana's hand.

"Oh, I thought you dumped, Ana," Jalyn said.

"He never dumped me!" Ana spat. The girls looked in disgust.

"Eh, we have to go," I said pushing Ana the other way. Once the girls were out of site Ana scowled at me.

"Bit---"

"No need for language!" I said. Ana glared at me.

"Vinny they just want you all by their selves!" Ana said. We were in a deserted. I nodded.

"I know they do," I said. Looking everywhere.

*

I sat next to Ana in lunch while she was talking to Alyssa and Des. I looked everywhere like Ana did when she tried to avoid Rod. Well, now I know how she feels.

"Looking for someone?" smiled Ana.

"Ha ha, no I'm trying to avoid," I said looking again everywhere. I bit my bottom lip while Ana went back to talking. I hadn't seen the girls since the morning so I started getting nervous. Maybe they were planing something so they can apart me and Ana. I needed to go to the bathroom so bad.

"Ana," I whispered.

"Yes?"

"I need to go to the bathroom."

"Then go!"

"Come with me," I whispered.

"WHAT?!" Ana almost yelled. I grabbed her hand and took her to the bathroom. She stood next to the boys bathroom waiting for me, as I went in.

"I don't get it! Why do you need me to go to the bathroom with you, is this because I said I wanted us to hang out more? This isn't what I meant!" I heard Ana say.

"I know but, I just got a feeling that the girls want me alone," I said. I heard her sigh.

"I'm leaving," I heard her say.

"No, wait!"

"What?" I got out of the boys bathroom.

"Come to my house!"

"WHAT AGAIN?"

"Your parents are camping!" I said. I didn't want Jalyn and Taitum coming to my house, they knew where I lived.

"Fine, but I'm not going to stay to go to sleep!"

"Why not?" Ana gave me a stupid look.

*

*Author's note*

Sorry I haven't been posting chapters! I've been busy!!! But I hope you liked it! What do you think will happen!! ;DDD Tell mee!!!

-Moony