Chapter nine

(ANA'S POV)

I didn't eat for the whole day. I looked awfully pale. I had pictures of Vinny and I. I looked at one where we were at the movies and Lainey took a picture of Vinny and I hugging a poster and making funny faces. I looked at it. My chest going up and down slowly sucking all the air my lungs could hold. I smiled at the picture. But, then I threw it hitting the floor and exploding everywhere with crystals.

I left it there. Looking at it. I got up slowly and went to the bathroom. I fixed myself and went back to my room. I laid  down on my bed, looking at the ceiling.

I heard a knock on the door. I went down slowly while fixing myself. I looked through the peep hole and saw, Vinny. I didn't want to open, but somewhat I did.

Vinny came in.

"What do you want?"

"To talk to you," he said.

*

"I need  to talk to you about the text," I said nervously. Thinking, she would kick me out. She didn't, she just nodded and looked at the ceiling. I sighed.

"I didn't send that text. To make it clear," I said. I waited for her to repond back, but she didn't so I went on.

"Jal---"

"Don't say their names!"

"The Girls sent that text! I'm pretty sure! I would never break up with you! I love you so much!" She looked at me her eyes shining with tears.

"Vinny, you haven't kissed me properly, we haven't hanged out---"

"Yes we---"

"Vinny! Going to the same classes and seeing each other but barley talking doesn't mean we hang out!" she said crying. She sniffed. I stayed silent waiting for her to go on. "You know, how it feels to see your boyfriend hanging out with those Girls in hot topic listening to how they flirt. Do you know how it feels for your boyfriend to say they are going to hang out with other girls , when you want to hang out with him? RIGHT! YOU DON'T! YOU'VE BEEN SUPER BUSY MAKING OUT WITH THOSE GIRLS!"

When she said that my heart started pumping fast. I guess, we haven't hanged out but, I never knew she felt so sad. Yeah, we haven't talked.

"Making out? You don't trust do you?" I asked.

"As a matter of fact, no I don't trust you with the girls!" she yelled. Tears falling. She sat down.

"Ana you know I love you," I sat next to her. "I love you so much."

I whispered. I did the one thing that would make things a bit better, I kissed her...

*Author's Note*

Thanks for reading! Sorry took so long I got grounded!! Sorry for spelling to! Hope you liked it!

-Moony