Chapter Two

I wake up and Alex is still asleep. I walk to the bathroom. After I'm done, I look down. I still haven't started my period. That's a little weird, I think to myself.

I turn on the shower and go back to the bedroom to get some clothes. I make sure to stay really quiet so I don't wake up Alex.

I walk back to the bathroom and get undressed. The hot water rolls down my back when I step in. It feels amazing. These cramps are almost unbearable. I hate being a girl sometimes. As I'm getting out of the shower, I hear Alex getting up. I wrap my towel around my body.

"Good morning, babe," I say as Alex walks in.

"Morning," he says. He gives me a quick kiss then turns the water back on. "Did you use all the hot water?"

"No there should be plenty for you." I start to get dresses and Alex is getting in the shower.

I go back to our room and grab my phone. I text Klare.

To: Klare

Hey so Alex's birthday is in a few days and I need help picking something out for him.

I set my phone down and start doing my make up. I don't put a lot on. You don't need a lot when you're a nurse. It's been pretty slow at work lately. I've only been working part time, which I really enjoy.

I hear the water turn off and Alex walks out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

"I forgot to bring clothes in there," he tells me.

"Oh," I say, grabbing some stuff from our dresser. "Here, baby." I hand him what he needs and go back to my make up.

Now that that's done, I decide I'm gonna do something easy with my hair. I just brush it up into a bun and decide that it's perfect.

I look at my phone and see a text from Klare.

From: Klare

Of course I'll help. Let's go shopping when you get off work.

I tell her okay and I grab my purse and my keys.

"I got to get going, babe," I say. I give Alex quick kiss and begin to walk to my car."

"That was not a good enough kiss," Alex says, pulling me back in and kissing me harder. "I love you, Brooke."

"I love you, too, Alex."

I kiss him again before finally going to my car.

******
A/N
Alright friends. I wanna start updating every other day or so. Hopefully I can keep up with school and such, but I only have five classes next semester so I'll have two free classes where I can just go and write :) anyways. Thanks for the votes I've already gotten. It really means a lot to me. And go read my besties story, Unwanted. Her name is Star_bear. Her book is amazing!