Chapter Eight

A/N So I wasn't going to do a lot of detail, but fuck it. I like smut. So enjoy, or skip this chapter, because that's all this chapter will be. Good, old fashioned (not really) smut.

When Alex and I walk through the door I feel this strong urge take over me. I can't really put my finger on it, probably just a pregnancy thing.

Alex puts on some slow music and walks back over to me. "Care to dance?" he asks, sweetly.

I feel a blush creep up my cheeks and I grab his hand. We dance in circles around the living room. By the end of our dance my head is on his shoulders and we're dancing slower than the beat of the music. I lean up to kiss him and he kisses back, easily.

The simple kissing turns passionate quickly. He puts his hands under me and lifts me off the ground. I start undoing his shirt while our lips are still connected. His lips move to my neck and I lift my head.

He starts walking towards the bedroom. He lays me down gently on the bed and continues to kiss my neck. He only stops to pull my dress over my head. I put my lips to his chest and kiss him eagerly. Alex moves his hands down my stomach and starts to pull down my leggings. I lift my butt so he can get them off easier.

His lips are back on mine and I tangle my hands in his hair. I unbutton his jeans and slide them off of him.

"I love you so much," I say, between kisses.

"I love you, too." He puts his lips back on mine and I feel a moan in my throat. Alex moves his hands to my back to undo my bra and once it's unhooked, I take it off and throw it across the room.

"You are so goddamn beautiful," Alex says to me.

I roll over so I'm on top of him. I kiss his chest again and he moans, softly. He moves his hands down my sides. I use my leverage to pull of his underwear. This causes him to roll back on top of me.

He pulls mine off and I feel the anticipation building. I want him so badly.

He continues kissing me while slowly putting himself inside me.

I start moaning as he starts to move faster. I feel the pressure building and I know I'm close.

God, he's so amazing. He knows exactly what to do to make me feel amazing.

Instead of continuing, he stops for a second to pick me up. He lifts me off the bed and pins me against the wall and continues thrusting inside me. He lifts one of my legs a little higher and this almost pushes me over the edge. I start to move my hips to the rhythm. He starts to move faster. I put my fingers through his hair and move his head back. I put my lips on his neck. As I'm kissing down his neck I bite lightly. I know he loves this.

"God, Brooke," he says, breathlessly. "Do you want to try something?"

I nod, unable to speak. He moves us back to the bed and pins my hands above my head. This instantly does something to me. He uses his other hand to move my leg up. This causes him to get deeper. The pleasure is building inside me.

I know I'm getting close. Alex leans down and starts kissing me and biting me. I feel him getting sloppy with his thrusts. My legs start shaking and I'm unable to contain my moans. My body is taken over by full euphoria. With one final thrust, Alex stops.

He rolls off of me and we are both completely out of breath. He pulls me close to him and I lay my head on his chest.

"That was amazing," I say.

"Yeah, it was." Alex kisses the top of my head. I feel his entire body stiffen all of a sudden. "Um, babe, is it okay to be having sex while you're pregnant?"

"Alex, relax. It's perfectly fine to have sex. We just have to be careful later in the pregnancy. We can't be too rough."

"Oh, thank God. I just freaked out a little." I hear him sigh.

I kiss him lips and we cuddle until we both fall asleep.