Chapter Fourteen

Coming home felt really good. I know I over reacted, but maybe we needed a big fight to show that we really loved each other.
I walk back to our room. "Babe, I'm taking a nap," I tell Alex.
"Okay, I've gotta go deal with some stuff at work."
I lay down as he's walking out the door. This baby is wearing me out.
My eyes close slowly and all of a sudden I'm being jerked away.
"Brooke, wake up."
"Klare? What are you doing here?"
"I've been trying to call you. I was worried after yours and Alex's fight and then you weren't answering. I just freaked out a little."
I sit up and rub my eyes.
"We talked. We're good now," I say.
"Good. We've planned too much for you to call it off." We both laugh.
"Alright, well I just wanted to make sure you were okay." She says, walking away.
"You don't have to leave goofball."
"You were sleeping."
"So," I say. "Its been like three hours. We can watch TV or something. Eat some pizza."
"Okay, what do you wanna watch?" She asks.
"Something funny. I will go call the pizza place and order us a pizza."
We pick out a show on Netflix and a few minutes later the pizza arrives.
I walk to the door and grab my wallet. I give the guy the money and he gives me the pizza.
*****
After Klare leaves I go back to my room. I grab my laptop and start looking at wedding stuff.
When Alex gets home he decides to just eat some of the pizza. Neither of us wanted to cook today anyways.
"Babe, you need to get your tux. Like as soon as possible."
"Oh," he says. "Right."
I skim through more pages on the internet. The only thing I haven't picked out is napkins.