Chapter II

Lydia's POV

Knock, knock, knock.

I opened a front door.

- Hey. - Aiden greeted and walked into the house.

- Hi. - I couldn't even end a word cause werewolf pressed his lips against mine. He grabbed my waist tight and took upstairs to my room, not stopping with kisses.

Stiles' POV

- Do you think it's gonna work? - Allison asked me. We were sitting in her car, girl stared at Lydia's house with a binoculars in hands. - I don't think that spying on her is a good advancement.

- We need to do something, okey? He can do something bad for her in any minute. - I said.

- In her own house? In a middle of a day? If he really wants to hurt her he would kidnapp her in the middle of the night in the forest.

I imagined Aiden ripping Lydia's throat out with teeth. Chills passed me.

- Do you see something?

- No. - She replied.

- Maybe we should go outside to hear something. - I said and walked out quickly and sat on Ali's car hood. She did the same.

- Do you hear something? - She asked.

In the same moment I heard Lydia's screaming.

- Oh my God! - my strawberry blonde hair crush shouted.

In a heartbeat I ran inside to her house.

Lydia's POV

- I'm sorry, I'm gonna fix this. - Aiden said quietly, holding a broken crystal in his hands. It was a blue dolphin, my mum has an obsession with crystals and this was her favourite one. She's gonna be so mad. Aiden is a little clumsy...

- Doesn't matter, I'm gonna buy a new one. - I said and kissed werewolf again.

Suddenly somebody opened a door. It was Stiles. I jumped from the twin.

- Oh, sorry. - he said.

- Stiles... - I whispered.

- I was just umm... walking around and I heard you're screaming so I wanted to find out what's going on.

- Thanks but nothing bad happened. It's just a broken piece of glass. - I explained.

- Okey, so... I'm gonna go. - he said and ran away.

- Stiles! - I screamed behind him but he didn't even turn around.

- Wow... - Aiden said quietly. I know he's not really smart but in this situation he should shut his mouth.

- You should go. - I said firmly. He came closer trying to kiss me. I stopped him by hand. And he left.

I was so sorry for Stiles, I didn't want him to see me kissing another guy. I know he cares about me and seeing this must've hurted him.

Stiles' POV

I haven't talk to Lydia for a three days for the time when I saw her making out with Aiden. Right now I was sitting in the class, staring at the map which I borrowed from Danny. Okey, maybe not borrowed. I just store it for a little while, maybe a long while. Anyway, he's not it, means he doesn't need it, so I can have it now. He won't find out. I was all alone when suddenly Lydia came up.

- Hey. - she greeted. Today her wavy hair flew down on her blue dress. She looks so cute in blue.

- Hi. - I said quietly not looking into her eyes, still have a picture of her and the twin kissing in my head.

- What's up? - she asked and stood in front of me.

- I am just looking for something what can help us to stop people from getting killed. - I answered.

- Alone? - she asked staring at the map with me.

- No, Cora just went to find Allison.

- So you're working with Cora? - she sat on the tabletop.

- Yeah, why? - I wondered.

- She kinda likes you.

- Wha- me? - I finally looked at her. What? What is she talking about?! - Oh no, she's Derek's sister, she hates me, probably. Listen, we're just trying to protect the ones we love, okey? - I explained. Me and Cora? Hahahaha, no. I would never... Is Lydia jealous or something...? - Why are you asking? - I felt my face's painted red.

- Nothing. - she smiled.

- And what's up with you? - I questioned and came back to staring at the map.

- I stopped seeing Aiden. - she said drily.

- I'm sorry. - I said, but I wans't sorry at all. Actually I was glad, I was so glad to hear that. I know it's not right but I couldn't help the way I feel.

- Nevermind. - she said and jumped off the desk. A school bell rang. - See ya later. - she waved hand for me and left.