❤️Chapter 7: An Unexpected Visitor❤️

DipperPOV

As I headed to the exit to Snowdin, I had remembered that my sister wasn't following me. I stopped for a moment, deciding on whether or not to go back for her, when suddenly, a eerie snicker echoed from behind me. "Hello Dipper," she said, whispering in my ear.

"Who are you? How do you know my name?"

"My name is Chara, and yours is Dipper. I've been watching you on your journey, and I see you meet my expectations. I love it."

"I'm just trying to get myself back home. And if they think they can stop me-"

"Are you sure you're doing it for just that reason? It must feel good to kill, doesn't  it?... Come on, I know it does." I finally decided to turn around, and I saw that there was another human inches away from me. She wore grass green shirt with yellow stripes, and her eyes glew a crimson red. "Admit it, Dipper. You're killing everyone because it feels good to be powerful. To be superior." This Chara had a fair point. The more I killed, the stronger I felt, and the more determination I had. "Come on, Dipper. Let's work together. We both have some buissness to take care of down here, so why not come together as a team rather than butt heads as rivals? You know it would be the best for your sister."

"I know what's best for my sister, not you. I work alone, thank you."

"Oh really? But I see you have already made alliances with a friend of mine."

"I don't know any of your scum friends-"

"Howdy!" I turned to see Flowey was behind us, listening to our conversation, and had just decided to speak. Yeah, I know Mabel wouldn't want me work with the demonic flower, but, it seemed I had no other choice. Flowey was strong, and could help us get back home. But the problem was, it seemed as Mabel didn't  want to go home. She seemed as if she liked the Underground more than our actual home back in Gravity Falls. And now she's staying with that skeleton? I don't trust him, not one bit. I bet he's up to something.... But what? I shook it away as I watched Flowey and Chara chat among themselves, but they immediately stopped when I saw I was out of my thoughts. "Well, Dipper? What do you say? Will you join us?" Shaking away any doubt that I had about not trusting them, I took the child's hand, and they and the flower burst in maniacal laughter, soon me to as well. I don't know what it was, but there was something about these to that I trusted, and I felt even stronger being in their presence. I was gonna get back home, and destroy Bill once and for all!

NoPOV

A tall fish stood in the caverns alone, a suit of armor hiding her identity. "Where is that skeleton?!?" She growled under her breath, as she paced  back and forth. "Perhaps the human was too good for him and he-" The heroine stopped, trying not to think negatively. But it could be possible that it did happen. After all, the last human soul must be very strong. Its the last one we need until we break the barrier and return to the surface. If I don't get this human soul, I'll break so many citizens' hearts... The fish thought as she looked off into the distance. And then, breaking her thoughts, she noticed not Papyrus' figure coming into the caverns to meet her, but the LAST HUMAN SOUL.

DipperPOV

As I walked into the caverns, I saw a guard in a heavy suit of armor. I didn't need to think twice to know that that was the Undyne that wanted to kill me. I was about to encounter her when I felt a hand drag me back into the tall grass. It was none other than chara, and worry glazed in her eyes as she saw my determination. "You can't fight Undyne, not yet."

"What? Why?"

"You have to wait until youre almost all of the way to Hotland. It's the way the timeline goes."

"What? Timeline?" I was confused. There was a timeline? Chara nodded, closing her blood-red eyes. "Only one other monster knows about this, so you can't tell! The same pattern happened with the other 6 souls. Undyne will encounter you on her mountain. It'll be a little while before you get there, but you can't tell anyone about this. Do you understand, Dipper?" I nodded, knowing that I had to take a few more minor souls before I can face Undyne. "Who is this other monster that knows about the timelines."

Chara heaved a sigh, as she looked down, her red eyes half-way open. "Your sister has fallen for act. He is no jokester. Sans the Skeleton knows everything."

Author's note: I apologize for such a short chapter. I was planning out chapter part earlier, and it seems that this book may be 12 chapters long. Yeah, I think this may be a short fanfiction. But I hope you enjoy it the whole way through. Thank you for your support, and I plan to see you in the next chapter.