❤Chapter 10: Lights! Drama! Bloodshed!❤

CharaPOV

You won! You recieved 58 experience and 20G! I sighed as I continued through Hotland. Dipper seemed to be weakening out on me, and that wasn't good. He seemed to show mercy to Alphys, when she was vulnerable enough to kill. Yet he didn't. I know I told him to stick to the timeline, but, if he wants to go back to the surface, he's going to need to kill the king. Or so he thinks. Me and Flowey have planned that right when Asgore is in his final moments, the flower will kill the king, and unleash his ultimate form, taking just me and him over the barrier, and rule the surface from there. And we'll leave Dipper for all the blame. But we haven't told Dipper any of this. If he knew we were coming with him, he would've ended the deal right then and there. I had to take over his body because he was becoming weak. He needs to kill EVERYTHING to be strong enough to even stand a chance against the king. Plus, it feels good to kill. I haven't been able to get a human soul to use as my killing machine. Just a little further until the Core. I just made it past Muffet and her pricey spider products. But I made sure to come back and snatch some to stock up on health. I needed all the items that I could get, because I knew that skeleton won't be able to take his depression much longer. It's just how the timeline goes. He'll use his father's Gaster Blasters, and try to destroy me for killing his brother, and I know he's strong. His anger takes over. He feels nothing but the revenge of killing you, and the pain of the loss of his brother that he's been holding back for so long. Quite sad, really, but I've grown up with no family. When I fell down here...

I jumped out of my thoughts as I was fallen into Mettaton's "dungeon, and in a few moments, I'd have to make my way through Alphys' colored-tile puzzle, which, to be honest, shouldn't be that hard. Ive seen it thousands of times in the past timelines. It shouldn't be that hard to complete, since I've picked up the pattern over the years. And even if I don't complete it in time, Alphys will turn off the fire wall just in time to save Dipper.

"YOUR TIME STARTS... NOW!"

The theme of Mettaton's tragic song, "Oh True Love," begins to play, and I dash across the puzzle. I only have 30 seconds, just gotta-

"OH MY! WELL, IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR TIME IS UP! HERE COME THE FLAMES! THEY'RE CLOSING IN!" I sighed as I waited paitiently for Alphys to react to the "deadly" situation, and I heard an occasional robotic cough from Mettaton, as if to grab her attention to remind the lizard of her cue. It's a shame that neither of them will make it to the surface. But, who cares? I've seen them die lots of times. It wont be like this one will be very different.

I jumped back into reality as Mettaton zoomed off, cursing Dr. Alphys once more. The scientist said to keep moving forward, because the MTT resort was straight ahead. I grinned widely, knowing that the end of this adventure was coming soon. A new world to rule over, a new race to kill, it was exciting. I just needed to get past Mettaton, Alphys.... And... Him.... Even I have to admit, Sans is no laughing matter. He seems to be, but really he's not. Really, at this point of the timeline, Sans would greet me at the entrance of  MTT Resort, asking me put to dinner. But I knew he wasn't going to this time around. He was too depressed about his brother. And something told me that Dipper's even weaker sister wasn't helping him control his anger. I knew I was going to fight Sans, whether I wanted to or not.

And it seemed I was right. There was no smiley-skeleton in front of MTT Resort, just the little note that led to that teenage girl shop or something. I was thinking about robbing that place, but I knew they weren't going to sell anything useful. Plus, MTT Resort is filled with fancy weapons and healing items I can just snatch there. No big deal. Right?

•••

I easily passed my way through Core, since I already knew that the elevator that lead straight to the capital was broken. I doubled checked to make sure every last monster was done for, so I could get the most HP I could. And, as soon as I was ready, filled with determination, I entered to meet Mettaton, only to sit through a long monologue before actually fighting him.

"This..." I whispered under my breath as I encountered the robot, "This is for everything I've been through. I need to get through the barrier, to KILL."