H-Town Love

"Cause I have some issues, I won't commit. "

-Tiara Thomas

★Tay

Sunday nights are chill as fuck! Every Sunday me and my people drive to Hiram Clarke and post up at Townwood Park. This park is like the Cascades of the Clarke, but there's no skating. Everybody just bring out their hottest whips and bump the latest music on their stereos.

"Man, Tay, I see some new folks around here," J'von said to me as we entered the park.

"J' gon get him some booty tonight." Desiree said tapping J'von playfully.

"Maybe, I can find me somebody... decent, " I said looking at Rodney.

"Yea, yea, wateva. Get da fuck out my car." Rodney said as he parked.

We got out and started walking towards the basketball court. We meet the rest of our clique, Brandon, D.J., Paula, Cravion, Luther, Martin, and Monique near the edge of the court. Yeah, we roll deep. We all greeted each other, then the girls separated from the guys.

We started conversing about our plans for tomorrow. Paula asked of we were able to go to Cindy's nail salon with her tomorrow. She looked down at her nails.

"Damn, girl. What happened? " I asked, snatching her hand and bringing it to my face.

Monique examined her nails, too. "Oh, Tay, She got in a fight with Brittany Lacey," Monique said with a slight grin on her face.

"I was about to tell her about dat, Monique. Damn..." She said flipping her weave and turned towards me, "Anyways, you know on Friday, after I left your house, I went over to Swisha's place, right? "

"Right."

"You know how he gave me a key and everything? " I shook my head yes. "So, I decide to finally use the mother fucker. I open the door and walk in on a bitch giving him head, in the damn living room!"

"Damn..."

"Yes! He was sittin on the sofa, head thrown back, legs cocked open, wit a blunt in his hand. The female on her knees in front of him just bobbing away. I walked over, grabbed the bitch by her weave and threw dat ass on the floor. Slapped Swisha and went after dat bitch as she tried to run for the door."

"Why you ain't tell me about this earlier?" I asked Paula.

"I tried to but you was at work and your phone was off."

"Oh, true."

"Here come Swish..." Monique nudged Paula.

★Swisha T

"Come here baby," I said pulling Brittany back to me. She was trynna leave before Paula caught us again.

"What T?" She said turning towards me.

"Don't 'what' me," I said smacking her ass. She smiled and tilted her head.

"Yes, daddy?"

I smiled, gripping her tightly and gave her a kiss.

"I apologize for what happened wit Paula. But I can't have u comin to my spot no mo either."

She looked at me crazy, "Why? Cause that bitch caught us?"

"Don't call her dat!" I said defending Paula, while shoving Brittany against the brick wall. "You know I'm wit her, dats our house! Not mines and yours so don't be showing up unexpected. You know your position! Stay in it!" I told her, turning to walk back towards the court.

I walked past a few folks, gave em dab, and continued my way.

I walked behind Paula and grabbed her hand, leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Meet me in the car in five minutes, " as I slid the keys into her hand.

She turned and looked up at me, then nodded. "What's up, Mo and Tay," acknowledging them.

"They smiled and said, "Hey".

I kissed Paula's cheek then walked off to go handle some business.

★Paula

So here I am sitting in Swisha's car. I been in here for about fifteen minutes, why did he tell me five? I was mad as hell. I could be chilling wit my girls,"this nigga trippin."

I let the passenger seat back tell it couldn't lean anymore. I laid back and drifted off to sleep.

I sat up, rubbing my eyes and stretching. I opened my eyes and noticed I was in Swisha's room. I rolled over reaching for my phone to check the time. It was 1:37 a.m. I turned around when I felt a movement in the bed. It was Swish.

"Hey baby," he said grabbing me and cuddling up behind me.

"T, why am I here? Why u didn't wake me up?" I said pushing him off of me.

He let me go and sat on the edge of the bed. "I needed to take care of some things. I didn't wake u up because I needed some time to think before talking to you."

"Time to think about what?" I replied, sitting up in the bed.

"Don't worry about it. I'm good. We straight." He said laying up under me.

I looked at him and asked, "You still fucking her?"

He didn't respond. He just laid there, staring in to space.

I got out the bed, "You know what, i'ma sleep on the couch. Fuck this shit." I told him, while grabbing a pillow.

He got up, "No bae, i'ma sleep on the couch, take the bed."

He walked out the room and I got back in the bed pissed off. That nigga seriously need to learn. Why the fuck he still messin with her? I hate going to bed upset, it's not good for you. But i'ma teach his ass.