Chapter 8

"

           I'll cut you off so quick with out you even knowing it.

Delete your number today and hit you with a "Who is this" Tomorrow!

                                                                           "

-Unknown

★Tay

I looked into his eyes as I thought about what has happened in the last few days. I was actually starting to like him.  I mean he's cute, he's employeed, even though he has a little thugish style, he's still a gentleman.

I looked at him with a serious face, "Well Jordan," I started off. "I'm not really ready for another relationship..." He looked down at the ground and nodded his head.

"but, I like you and I'm willing to give this a try." I said smiling.

He lifted his head, squeezed me tight around the hips, lifted me and started spinning in circles. All I could do was smile a big kool-aid smile while giggling. He put me down, grabbed my face and kissed me, I was a little hesitant at first but then I kissed him back. We played, walked and talked on the beach for about another hour.

When he dropped me off at home it was around 1 A.M. We kissed again and he said he wanted me to ride to work with him tomorrow, so he'll be picking me up around 9:30.

After I took a shower and got dressed, I checked my phone before I went to bed. I had one missed call and two messages. I looked to see who the miss call was from, it was from Rodney. "Uhh... OK." Then, I went to the missed messages, I had one from Rodney and Jordan. I decided to save the best for last and clicked on Rodney's message.

Rodney: "Hey ma, what you been up to? No call all day."

Me: "Nope, been busy. What's up?"

While I waited for him to text back, I went to Jordan's message.

Jordan: "Good Night baby, see you in the morning "

Me: "Good night, and you better be on time "

Jordan: "Always on time boo"

Me: "Lol, alright we gon see."

Then Rodney texted me.

Rodney: "Nun, Just checking on you. "

Me:  "Well, I'm fine, been with my new bae all day "

Rodney:  "Tay don't play, you seeing another nigga? "

Me: "Yeah, I don't see why not. We not together and I need to move on."

Rodney: "Bet."

Me: "Yeah, but I'm finna hit the sack, got to work in the morning "

Rodney: "Alright, night."

Me: "Night. "

★Luther

"FUCK MAN!" I shouted as I punched another hole in the wall. "I'm sick of this shit! " I said as I sat on the bed holding my head with both hands.

I'm 20 years old and I'm still in fucking High School bro. I'm failing two classes and it's almost the end of the school year. I was looking so forward to graduation next month. "Fuck man! How the Fuck am I supposed to get that up in less than two weeks? " I said in my Hispanic accent.