Chapter 4

"Man, I screwed up. I hurt the one person in the world who would never dream of hurting me."

- Michelle Burns

★Swisha T

I may be a thug and all but I love my baby Paula. She my day 1 chick. I meet this girl at daycare, she use to steal my cookies at snack time. I know I be doing her wrong but it's too soon for me to settle down.

Even though she burnt out on me this morning I really wanted to make things up. Last night, when she asked about me fucking Brit, I ain't say nun cause I'm not a fake ass nigga. I wasn't about to lie to the women I'd do anything for. Me and Brittany been messing around for awhile now. I know Paula and Brittany got beef or what ever, but Brittany is good at what she does best.

After I seen Paula wasn't there when I got back to the house, I still cooked breakfast and tried to call her back over. She didn't answer. I was like, "Man, I gotta think of another way to get back on her good side..." Then it hit me.

Here I am sitting in front of this nail shop waiting for her to come out. Martin told me that Monique told him that they was suppose to be here. Damn, that lowkey sounded messy. But it ain't nun like that. So I hit up Monique to see what was up, she told me they would be out in a few minutes.

I grabbed the roses out of the passenger's seat and got out the car. I leaned on the front of the hood as I seen Tay exit the shop first, then was my baby Paula. They stood there with there with their mouths dropped.

I stood up, walked over to Paula, handed her the roses. Then I got down on one knee, and reached in my pocket. She placed a hand over her mouth and looked down at me in disbelieve. I looked up at her smiling.

"Paula Anna Nicole Jenkins," yes I thought it was best to use her full name. "I would like to apologize for all the wrongs that I have done and for hurting you. I really do love you and I would like if you could forgive me?" I asked as I pulled out a box that held a 5 caret diamond necklace, with matching earrings.

★Paula

I am so relieved this man didn't ask me to marry him. I'ma senior in high school and got too much going on right now. I really did love him, and I know its only been a few days but I did miss us together as a couple. I just don't need no more drama in my life either though.

"Terrence, when you gon learn that a women's heart shouldn't be played with?" I said smiling, snatching the box from his hand.

"Oh baby, I know, I'm sorry." He said getting off of his knee and coming towards me with a open arms. We hugged and kissed each other.

"Awww," Monique and Tay said in union, while clapping. They sure know how to cause a scene. Others started surrounding us and clapping along. Swisha picked me up bridal style and made his way to my new car. I got to admit it was nice.

I got in the driver seat, buckled up, Swisha got in the passenger's seat. I started the car, gave Swisha a quick peck. Then put the pedal to the medal, as I chunked up the dueces to my girls as they waved bye. We had a lot of making up to do, if you know what I mean. ;)

♕A/N♕

Haha, I bet y'all thought, Swisha T was gonna propose. Anyways tell me what you think. Please vote and comment and it wouldn't hurt to follow if you like my stories. Don't forget, I'm Famous... you just don't know it yet.

-iThinkImFamouss ♡