Chapter 6

♔A/N♔ 

I have yet to find a quote for this chapter and I didn't want to keep anyone waiting any longer. So when I find one I'll add it to the chapter then. Don't forget...I'm famous, you just don't know it yet. 

-iThinkImFamouss ♡

★Paula  

It felt so good to finally have my own car! I feel so damn free right now. I ain't gotta depend on nobody for a ride anymore. So you know I'm speeding down 288 about to go visit my man. Im blasting my J Cole cd.

♬♪♬"To all the women with the flaws, know it's hard my darling 

You wonder why you're lonely and your man's not calling 

You keep falling victim cause you're insecure 

And when I tell you that you're beautiful you can't be sure 

Cause he don't seem to want you back and it's got you asking 

So all you see is what you lacking, not what you packing 

Take it from a man that loves what you got 

And baby girl you're a star, don't let 'em tell you you're not

Now is it real? Eyebrows, fingernails, hair 

Is it real? if it's not, girl you don't care 

Cause what's real is something that the eyes can't see 

That the hands can't touch, that them broads can't be, and that's you"♬♪♬

I made a right and entered the condos. I was about to pull into my usual parking spot but a car was there. So I just parked in a guest spot. I looked back at the car as I walked. It kind of looked like Monique's car. What the hell?

I entered the building, took the elevator up to the fourth floor. As I was about to step out, Monique was about to step in. She jumped and looked shocked to see me. Her light skinned ass damn near turned white.

"Mo what are u doin here?" I asked standing in front of her.

"Oh, Hey Paula. I just came over here to see where you was," She said as she pressed the elevator button.

"Why didn't you just call me?"

"I did. You didn't answer," she said glancing away.

I checked my phone and there was no missed calls. I looked back at Monique. "Well why were you looking for me," I asked in a concerned tone.

"Umm, I was trynna see if you wanted to chill, hit the mall, go to the movies or something?" She said flattening her weave down with her hand. "But I gotta go handle something, call me later?" she asked as she hit the elevator button again.

"Oh, well I guess, I'll call you later then. Maybe we can do the movies tonight?"

"Uhh, Yea! Tonight," she said as she stepped into the elevator.

"Alright, talk to you later," I said as the doors began to close.

That shit seemed funny to me. I walked down the hall and unlocked Swisha's door. He wasn't in the front so I went to the back. He was sprawled out across his king sized bed in his boxers. I felt my nose turn upward. I began to sniff the air. "Baby," I said walking over to him. "Swish," I said shaking him.

"Huh?" he said lifting his head a little. I could tell he was faded by the way he was acting. I grabbed a pillow, lifted his head up and placed the pillow under his head. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and started to clean the place.

★Monique  

"Damn," I said as I hit my steering wheel. Paula was ten minutes away from catching us. I been messing with Swisha T for about a month now but I rarely can get me some because he always worried about Paula then he got that other side bitch Brittany. Ugh.

★Swisha T  

"Thank you baby," I said as I finished the last of my food, "that was good." 

I sat on the couch rubbing my stomach like a old ass man.

"You welcome, " she said as she grabbed my plate and went into the kitchen and started to wash the dishes. As she left, I watched her ass swish from side to side. Lord knows he blessed her. Paula is a young sexy chocolate lil thing. She sure knows how to please a man, but being a man ain't easy. Temptation is a bitch.

Monique came over earlier looking to get into something, which she did. After we fucked, we just sat in the bed getting blazed. Right after Monique left Paula walk in damn near three minutes later. So, I just laid on my bed and pretended to be knocked the hell out. I had no way of explaining that shit. But Paula didn't come in the house all loud and shit, I guess she ain't see Mo. She called my name, but I just kept pretending so that I was on the safe side. She started cleaning and shit so I just went to sleep for real.

The game just went off and my team won! Texans all day! Vikings against us no bet. The score was 27 to 13. We whooped ass. I was feeling some type of way.

I turned the stereo on, 979 had a reggae mix going. I hopped up off the couch and went into the kitchen. Paula started feeling the music. She was scrubbing pots while moving her body to the rhythm. I walked up behind her and placed my hands on her hips. She smiled and began to grind on me. Soon she was on the counter and I was tounging her down.

★Paula  

I texted Monique canceling our movie plans. I just felt like being with my man swish. We watched the game and I cooked for him. We got into some other things but no need to discuss that. ; )

I woke up to a burnt smell. I jumped out the bed and ran into the kitchen. T was trying to cook. Lmao this dude know he don't know how to cook.

I grabbed the newspaper off the bar and began to fan the stove. Swisha was faning it with the oven mitts he had on. I clicked the ventilation switch above the stove then looked at Swish. He started scratching his head. He had that "damn" look on his face. I laughed then pecked his lips. He smiled, "I'm sorry baby."

"What was you trynna do?" I asked looking at the burnt food in the pot.

"I was trynna fix a special breakfast for my special lady," he said pulling me and grabbing my butt.

"That was thoughtful, but since you burning up shit, let's go to IHOP." I said grabbing his hand and leading him out off the kitchen. We got dressed and went out for breakfast.