Chapter 4

Zara's POV ~
I tried to settle what just happened...quite obvious...huh?
We all talked and laughed...probably they all forgot what happened a few minutes ago...

"Ooops~ sorry guys! I have to go! Its quite late now...otherwise my mum would scold me...hehe...bye!!"- j-hope ran away...like after a few seconds he vanished...he couldn't be seen around...woah~fast guy! You know, he should work as a delivery man...nobody would ever complain about late deliveries! XD

"We should also leave now people! We're also getting late! Bye!"- me and Jimin also rushed away...as fast as lighting! fighting!! Jk!

Reached home~~
"Annyeong eomma!''-we said it in unison
"Annyeong kids"-she replied back

I followed the way to my beloved room! It's the only thing that is mine...and yeah! my mobile too...and if you ask me that what happened to my other things? DO NOT...why? Because everyone gets access to my things...don't know how :(

I followed my daily routine...like eating lunch, sleeping for half an hour and then studying...bla bla bla...yeah, that's my boring life...

Boringggggggg lifeeeeee!! I repeat!! Boringggg lifeee!!

Do you know what I really want??
I wanna live alone...and most of all A PEACEFUL LIFE!! Which I CAN'T GET...wait! Scratch that...which is IMPOSSIBLE TO GET!!! Repeat!! IMPOSSIBLE . TO . GET!!!
End of Zara's POV ~

Jungkook's POV~
I was walking to my way home...OH!! Wait! Aishh...how could I forget...I had to take chocolates...you know, I love chocolates...

I'll be like saranghaeyo haschyoko(<-chocolate)

I quickly ran back to the store that I just passed...and yaay! I brought 10 chocolates to eat!! I can't live without chocolates...seriously.

I was staring at my beautiful, sweet chocolates and suddenly someone popped infront of me...and bumped into me...haishhh...my head hurts...
It's a girl...her long staright hairs covered her face when she picked up her books that she had dropped.

I immediately helped her...
"Uhh...s-sorry"-the girl and I replied her back with an another ' sorry'.
As she pined one side of her hair behind her ear-! It was Sara!?

"Jungkook! What are you doing here?"-Sara exclaimed
"Going home...isn't that obvious"-me...yeah...it was quite obvious...
"Oh! Me too..."-she replied and began to walk on her way...
"Hey! Sara!"-I shouted
"I'll walk you home"-me
"Uhh...would it be fine with you?"-she's such a cutie...innocent girl ^ ^
"Yeah!sure!"-me

We both walked towards her house...hey!? Wait?! This is the same way to my house!
"Where do you live Sara-ah"-me
"Oh we're here! That house"-she pointed her finger towards the house next to mine!?
"You're my neighbor??"-me
"Huh? Waeyo? Where do you live?"-Sara
I pointed to the house next to hers and said "there...so it means we're neighbors!!"....

I jumped in joy...the girl I like is my neighbor! The girl I like is my neighbor!
Yeah...I have feelings for her...but I think she doesn't have those feelings for me...so I just don't show my feelings to her or anyone else...

"Woah! Calm down kookie"- ooooii~she called me kookie~that looks more sweet than my chocolates...hehe...
"Ne ne...come on...now let's gooo~"-me

I. AM. SO. HAPPY. JUST. NOW. HEHE. ^.^

When we reached her home...we waved our hands and I don't what happened to me...I-I -I gave her a flying kiss...and she just blushed...
"Let's meet tomorrow...wait for me here...we'll go to school together"-me
"Hmm...okay! Bye!"-she smiled and left
Cute girl ^^
End of jungkook's POV~