Chapter 20

The sun was up & it shined brightly, indicating it was a sunny & clear day..
It illuminated the room zara stayed in..

Zara on the other hand got annoyed by the intense sunshine upon her face, making her curl the other way, while bringing the blanket over her milky-white face, up to her perfectly carved beautiful eyes.

Suddenly SIRI starts notifying her, telling her she received some text messages.

She ignores it, falling back to sleep, but then the thought of her best friend's horrific side appears.. because she tends to get all devil mode whenever she ignores her and gives her the silent treatment.. I'm dead meat if I ignore her messages.

But wait?! Why would she text me when she's here! Right in the next room beside me?! Is she that lazy?

Zara picks up the phone, groaning. She really wants to throw that iphone of hers.

As she opens the inbox, she finds out that those messages didn't belong to the person she was thinking of, in fact it was Sunghee.
What's her freakin problem?! Does she really need to spoil my day early in morning?

Zara simply deletes those 26 messages sent by her, in which she was only asking-or may I say telling about how everyone would be missing her. LOL... Dumb Much...

It must've been 15 seconds only.. when she layed back on her comfy bed, when her phone rang again...
Why wouldn't anybody let me sleepphh? She whines and picks up her phone, but stopped when she saw who it was, whose calling her...

Dad?

***

I feel so uncomfortable. What's up with the bed? Jin, who was sleeping on the couch, complained.

It surely must be uncomfortable and unusual for a person who usually sleeps on a king-sized, soft bed and rests his head over a feathery pillow.

He twisted and turned the entire night, wishing he could get even a wink of sleep. Half of his body was hanging sidways, trying his best in every aspect to get into a comfy position..

 Half of his body was hanging sidways, trying his best in every aspect to get into a comfy position

"Ugh!! Thats it! I've had enough of this stiffened torture!!" He sat up straight. It was beyond bearable now.

Then the thought of Zara leaving the house earlier came to his mind. Has she returned...or not? He instantly got worried and tried calling her, which followed by text messaging her.

***

As usual, Dad lectures me when i'm sleeping over at someone's place. Zara ended the call after blowing a kiss and saying good bye.

I get it.. why'd they have to repeat it every single time? I'm not a little girl anymore...

Whatever, I'm just gonna sleep nowwwww. She powered off her iPhone and threw it on the couch. No one's gonna disturb me now.

***

Why in the world is she not picking up?

"The number you're dialling is not available. Please try again later."

"Ughhhh! What the hell!?" Jin ruffled his hair. "I'll place the pillow in my room and go look for her." He took his mobile and walked off.

On the other hand Zara couldn't fall asleep again, even though there weren't any phone calls or anykind of disturbance. Its just that her mind kept flooding with the memory of last night, when Sungjae ALMOST kissed her.

Shit shit shit shitttttt...I had no clue, How'd it happen? Well Damn!! He had the nerve to do that!!!..
Now that i think back.. It was kind of my fault though, Slurping down the ramyeon in an un-lady like manner, totally unaware that I had a bit of noodle on my chin. But stillllll, couldn't he just Let Me Know? Haishhhhhhhh! I think I'm guna go crazyyyyyy! NAN MICHEON-GON-GATTA!
.
.
.
.

Chillax zara?!, will you? She scolded her conscious.

She wanted to go to the bathroom, to freshen up, but ended up lying on her bed, rolling from one end to the other, kicking her legs in the air aimlessly. Why can't I just erase that memory? I know that it isn't a big deal... no wait... it IS...but still, why? She kept face palming.

C'mon. Let's just pretend it never happened. She stood up straight to walk out of her room, switching on her iPhone.

~Ding Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding~

Woah woah woah woah... So many text messages/ missed calls?!

Jeez! Who's this impatient person-JIN?!

She quickly exited her room, to her surprise, she saw jin walking up the staircase whilst being on call, when suddenly her phone rang, it was Jin who was calling.. She looked up and-- Jin ran upto her and hugged her like there was no tomorrow.

"Where in the world have you been?" He asked after releasing her from the hig but still holding her shoulders tight as if someone was gonna snatch her away. " Do you have any idea how worried I was?! You should've.. aishh... At least pick up when I call you.. yeah??"

Zara kept fidgeting, twirling her fingers (however she was shocked by the warm and boyfriend-type-hug she got from Jin), she thought how to cheer him up and stop him for being pissed at her...

She paused and a mischievous smile crept up her face... trying new things for once wouldn't hurt right? Alright... here goes nothing!

*Agyeo Mode Activated*

"Oppaaa~ Mianhaee..^^ Cheer up please? Eung?" She said, pecked him on his cheek and ran away as fast as she could down the stairs...

Meanwhile jin stood there flabbergasted, red as a tomato..

What in the holy world just happened..