Chapter 18

~Author's POV~

As they both parted away, both were in a huge shock.

"I-I'm going to drink some w-water."-Zara cleared her throat and excused herself.
"W-wait..." Jin tried to stop her but she had already left, "...sorry".

~Zara's POV~

I cannot believe what just happened.

Did he really kiss me? Or was I only dreaming?

I touched my lips and then slapped my face, making sure if it was really real, then I smiled to myself. I seriously don't know why. Okay it was my first kiss but I'm not really angry that he stole it or something, I-I-I feel like it was the right thing. The right kiss. I don't know why, but my instincts tell me.

"Hey, have you gone nuts?"-Sara and Jungkook looked at me, cutting my thoughts and holding their laughter back.
"W-whaaat~I was just umm...you know, feeling sleepy. So I decided to slap my face."-I smiled sheepishly. Wow, that was one good excuse. They must've really fell for it -_-

"O-oh. I didn't know that sleep could go away by just a slap."-but I can ensure you that Jungkook fell for it, while Sara face palmed.

"So I'm seeing that you two came together, huh?"-I tried changing the topic by mentioning the two in it.

"Uhh yeah..." Jungkook rubbed his neck, "You do know the fact that we're neighbours, right?" He continued. Sara smiled shyly while looking down at her shoes.

"But I can see the way you bot-" "Ah! I just remembered that I-I-I had some business with J-Jimin hyung. Bye! See you later!"-Jungkook cut me off and ran away.
I caught him showing his tongue to Sara, while she just gave him the 'you-are-dead-mister' look. I just smiled at their cute and sweet hidden-but-can-be-seen relationship.

"Yeah. So I was saying tha-" "Oh yeahh! I had to ask Jin in which room I am! This stuff is quite heavy. Ow, my shoulder hurts. Bye! See ya!"-she also cut me off and ran away as fast as she could, acting as if she had a shoulder ache.

Pabo...

Great. Now I'm all alone.

I drank some water and then sat on the couch in the launch, scrolling through my notification board.
"Wattpad, wattpad, wattpad, whatsapp, whatsapp, Facebook, snap cha-" "snap chat, snap chat, Instagram, wattpa-Ooh! Which book is this? Let me read it."-Taehyung cut me off and gave me a heart attack.
"Yahhh! You should first greet the person! You nearly gave me a heart attack."-I almost yelled
"Tsk tsk tsk. Talking informally to a person who's elder than you."-Taehyung spoke who stood behind the couch.
"Look who's talking."-I laughed
"Wae? Am I not right?"-a confused Tae questioned
"Okay. If you call Jimin 'Jimin hyung', I'll accept that you're right."-I said, raising a brow.
"But he's only a few mont-" "No 'buts'." "Okayyyyy."
"Okay then, but let me read that book on Wattpad~"-Tae whined
"Uhh no..."-I smiled like an idiot, hiding my mobile.
"Oh! It's an exo sunbae's book!"-he shouted in excitement, as if a kid had seen his most wanted action figure.

Shit, Not that book...

"Please~"-he pouted
"I DONOT give my mobile to anyone."-actually, I was trying to hide it because I can't let anyone read it.