Chapter 14

Zara's POV~

Suga took me to the clinic and then went to see the other members.

Here I am, sitting in a peaceful place after all of that.
"I'll be back in a minute. I need to get some bandages"-the nurse excused herself, leaving me all alone in here

The door opened a bit and a person with bruises on his face and blood dripping from his lips entered. It was Jin, while Jungkook and Taehyung followed him.

I couldn't say anything, I mean I froze right there.

Then there was Sungjae, while Jimin, J-hope, Rapmon and Suga followed him.

There were three beds in a row.
I was sitting on the first bed (left), while Jin was sitting on the middle bed (centre), and Sungjae on the last bed (right).

The others left since they had to continue their classes...or may I say bunking, leaving the three of us together.
Silence crept between the three of us.

Why do I have to face this silence? Please somebody help me...

"Hi"-I started breaking off the awkward silence, while Jin and Sungjae were staring at each other as if they were having a staring competition.

"Would you two stop killing eachother by your looks?"-I gave them a serious look. LIKE THEY'VE  BEEN FIGHTING FOR NOTHING!?
They both turned their heads the other side, which was quite stupid for me to say that because now the both of them are staring at me as if I'M THE CAUSE OF ALL OF THIS!

"Uhh...can someone tell me why were you guys fighting?"-I said scratching my head in confusion.
"Go on MR.KIM tell her the reason! Believe me Zara, even I don't know the reason of this shitty fight!"-Sungjae spit out

Silence crept in between...AGAIN! This time it was deathly silence. The birds stopped chirping, no more footsteps could be heard, no teacher was shouting, nobody moved an inch.

"...that's it..." Someone muttered "I'VE HAD ENOUGH!" Jin shouted which was a shock for me! I've never seen him in this state...he's always a gentleman...

He stood up furiously and walked towards me-WAIT! WHAT!?—OWW! He pulled my hand harshly and dragged me out of the clinic!

That's rough! It hurts so badly!

Sungjae ran after us, but Jin locked the clinic's door from the outside. Wow -_-

"JIN! YOU'RE HURTING ME! LET GO!"-I shouted through the hall ways and tried to release my wrist from his grip.
I'll get a bad bruise if he holds it like that for long!

No use. No reply from him. I'm gonna kill him when I'm free!

"LET GO SEOKJIN!"-I kept on screaming
But again, not a reply from him.

My head already hurts and he's also got deep cuts, but still he's dragging me like hell!?
We haven't even got our treatment for those bruises and cuts! PLEASE GOD HELP ME!!

At last, I gave up all of my hope and I was being dragged by him harshly, until we reached the janitors closet.

THE JANITORS CLOSET!? SERIOUSLY!? Yeah, he couldn't find a better place...

He went inside and pulled me in— H-he p-pulled me into a h-hug!?

Oh my god! All the blood rushed up to my cheek!

He hugged me so tight as if I've been somewhere far away.

"Please...just never leave me again....."-Jin whispered in my ear, still hugging me tightly. It looked as if...he didn't want to let go. Never ever...
"I won't"-I hugged him back