Chapter 1

Zara's POV ~

Yup!
A new semester, a new start.

It's my first semester. Like I just entered high school! Newbie here!
Oh my god, I'm dying because of excitement! EEEEEEEEP!! Really excited huh...

I quickly dressed up for my second day in school. Yes, that's correct. Second day...

"Annyeong Appa and eomma!"-me
"Annyeong sweetie"-eomma
"Annyeong! Take care and focus on your studies"-Appa said while waving. Sure! I could focus on my studies ONLY if I don't get some stares from that weirdo group, BTS.

.

I was passing through the hall way, excited. Obviously, it's my first day. Who wouldn't be excited on their first day?

I walked pass a bunch of boys.

Their eyes were staring as if they were hypnotised. Whatever, I just continued to walk and mind my own business.

//In the assembly hall//

"So students of first and second year are assembled here, so that you people can mix up and introduce yourselves to each other. Further you'll be getting many things that you have to do together"-the teacher announced and we all scattered as it was announced.

I met many people who were quite fun, and some were quite boring? Or no fun, no fun...
There I met my best friend, Oh SaRa.

I was holding a bunch of books in my hand that I couldn't handle it and my pencil case fell. I turned around and bent down to pick it up. Then I looked up just to see those weirdoes, who were glaring at me this morning, staring at me AGAIN.

Seriously, that's weird

.

Yup, that was yesterday.

It's my second day in class, probably everyone knows each other since the teacher told us to mix up together and make 'NEW FRIENDS'...

Now there's that bunch of boys who were staring at me yesterday. I actually came to know that they call their group BTS, and to be specific Bangtan Sonyeondan.

They're total heartthrobs...Seriously !?
Like hello? Girls get nosebleeds! They even faint!

What's so special about those weirdoes, huh? probably they're having some human or I mean, girl magnet in them.

Ha! But sorry, I won't be attracted to their magnet THAT easily...

I have to study hard!! * fighting sign*

Girls are like...
"Oppa! Oppa! Can I be your girlfriend??"
"Oppa!please date me!*starts to cry*"-like seriously...cry!?
"Please show your abs!"-sometimes I feel like slapping those girls! How can they be so stupid after some weirdoes? Don't they have any sense? Doesn't their pride affect like this? I hope not...

Oh wow! I reached school! *grins*

Time passes quite quickly...

I walked towards my class...AND as expected!! There are those heartthrobs...standing in a crowd of girls...
Hey...wait! There's one weirdo missing in them!

Whatever, why should I even care about them, huh?

I walked over to my seat. Oh wait! Aishh...I had to take some book from my locker...
I'll just go and get it.

I walked to my locker...Ohhhh~So here's one of the missing weirdo...standing against MY locker? But why?

I just ignored him and I'm still walking towards my locker. Ehem ehem, not attracted to his magnet, duh...

"Excuse me. I'm sorry, but this is my locker. Could you please move aside?"-I asked in a nice way, while smiling.
"Oh...yeah yeah...sorry"-he answered...woah, that was quite easy.
"By the way...hi...what's your name? My name is Kim seokjin...call me Jin"-he gave his hand for a hand shake...
I just looked over his hand and then his face...
"Hi...but did I ask your name??"-I said while searching for the book in my locker...
"No...but...I'm sure we can be friends"-Jin

Is he trying to attract me to his magnet? I'm not that easy...

"Why?? You never know if the person who's asking or telling his or her name is a stalker or something"-I'm still searching for the book.
"Don't worry...I'm not stalking you"-he gave an adorable smile.
"Okay then...my name is Park Zara. Zara for short"-I shook hands with him.
"Nice name...hey wait up!"-he ran towards me cause I started walking towards the class...
"So we're friends now...right??"-Jin
"Yeah...sure"-I gave him an angelic smile.

We walked up to the class...and I again saw those heartthrobs while one of them was with me...girls are still around them...probably shouting out their names loudly...like hell!? They're so much noisy! Girls...! Okay I except that I'm a girl...not a slut...but those girls are kind of sluts...they're flirting with them!! Gosh...they have no pride...

Oh my god!!? They're running up to me now!? Why?? Did I think too loud that I called them sluts...or no... Cause I'm standing with one of those heartthrobs or I mean weirdoes...they're rushing up!? God! I have to run!
"Bye Jin! We'll meet afterwards...I can't stand this crowd...good luck!"-I showed him a thumbs up sign and ran away leaving him there...and...he...j-just s-smiled at me...seriously!? I never understand these boys...

[A/N: have fun and comment, vote, and follow]^_−☆