Chapter 9

Zara's POV~

"Yah! Yah! Why in the world am I being dragged towards the class"-I said while trying to pull my hand but, guess what...she's holding my hand way too tight.
"Okay okay"-Sara said while letting my hand go.
"I just didn't want to make an awkward scene there...like-aishh...probably nothing! Now let's get going. Kaja!"-she again started to drag me *sigh* I didn't say anything in defeat.

In class~~

"Ouch"-I said when I felt someone throwing paper balls on me continuously!

I ignored it once, twice, thrice, NOT ANYMORE!!

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH! YOU IDIOT!"-I screamed like there was no tomorrow...seriously! I am mad just now! Like, who throws paper balls again and again!?
I turned to see that idiot. That turns out to be Yook Sungjae, the kingka plus playboy of this school...or may I say the idiot of this school, in my eyes.

After shouting, I turned my head to look at my teacher's face...and all I could say was "sorry, sir".
"Your sorry is not worth disturbing the class, Park Zara!"-he blurted out while I was listening it from one ear and letting it out from the other.

I got a long speech and for bonus points, I also got DETENTION.

I have to clean the class after school-AND WAIT! I had to go out with Jin!
Why is my life like?!

School time over/detention ~~

Just now, I'm standing with a mop in my hands, staring at the empty class.

"Are you just going to stand there and stare?"-it was that idiot, sungjae.
Why is he here?! Can't he get lost!!

"What do you want, egghead"-I asked coldly
"I just wanted to see you clean the whole classroom"-he replied
"So if you're done, GET LOST!"-me
"You can't talk like that to the school's most handsome boy, 'Zaru'"-he used my nickname!? How did he dare to do that!!
"KINGKA, my foot! Now get out! NAGA!"-I shouted while pushing him out

"Hey hey, calm down girl, I just wanted to talk"-he said while smiling....is this really the time to smile...I think he's mentally retorted.
"I want you out after a second"-me
"Hey, don't be that impatient"-sungjae

I started to clean the class, while he just sat there, staring at me.

Now, he's walking up to me.

"Stay away"-I said while showing him my hand.
"I can't"-and he sat near me, while I was boiling.

"So, I was saying that if we have a date"- wHAt ThE HeLl iS hE SayInG!??!

You know, he's gonna get a really hard slap from me!

"Are you seriously mad? And don't even dream about dating 'me'"- I said while pointing towards myself.
"I'm not a slut or a girl who just lives on the streets and then dates a playboy, so just shut up"-I said frankly
"Oh, really? But you're cute"-he still said smiling
"Get your smile away, you look like a creep "-me
I don't know why, but he looks nice while smiling though. Nobody could say that he looks like a bad boy, until he or she knows him.
"I know, you fell for me"-crap! what the heck is he saying?
"W-what are you saying?! Am I mad that I'll fall for you??"-me
"You're blushing, candy"-what!? I'm blushing!! Shit!!! And wow, he gave me a nickname, Candy.
"I'll call you Candy from now, cause you're really sweet, although you don't act sweet towards me but still"-he said while pouting
"I'm only nice and sweet to people who act really nice and sweet to everybody, get it?''-I explained.
"Ah"-sungjae

"If you're going to call me Candy, I'll also give a nickname"-me
"How generous"-I heard him say
"I'll call you, Trash"-I burst out of laughter while saying this

He just pouted.

"It's okay, at least I got a nickname from you"-sungjae
He isn't that bad...

Our laughter was broken when I saw Jin running towards the class...panting

"You're...here...I...was...finding...you..."-he said while panting badly
"Uhh...I'm sorry...I didn't tell you...I got detention because of this a Trash"-I said handing Jin my water bottle.
"I'm sorry"-I said once again
"It's okay...but please don't do this next time...we all were really worried...especially Jimin"-Jin explained
He took out his phone and messaged BTS that he found me.
That's one reason why I love my brother.

"And what are you doing here?"-Jin asked sungjae, I mean trash XD
"I was watching her"-Sungjae
"Can't you just help her? Here, I'll help you Zara"-Jin said while taking the mop from me.
"I'll just do it, it's almost done"-I said this while Jin gave me the 'are you sure' look and I nodded my head.

Done with the cleaning~~

"Now get going, trash"-I said while playfully pushing Sungjae
"Hold it Candy"-Sungjae
"What's with these nicknames?"-Jin said with a confused look.
"Haha nothing"-Sungjae

Just now, we three are walking through the hall way.

"Bye candy! I have to go now"-Sungjae said waving his hand
"Bye trash!"-I replied
Sungjae walked away while Jin had an annoyed look on his face. I could see a tint of jealousy.
"Hey! Why aren't you talking?"-I smacked his hand playfully
"You weren't listening  to me since you were too busy talking with your 'trash'"-he emphasised the word trash.
"I think we were going to go some where today? I guess we aren't..."-I said while sighing
"H-huh? We are"-Jin
"Then let's goooo<3!"-I held his hand and dragged him out of school.

What's with the dragging today?:)