Chapter 7

RECAP:

"What game?" Michael asked, his arm around a blonde haired girl in a green bikini.

"Seven minutes in heaven"

My eyes widened. Oh no.

~~~~~~~~

We all sat in a huge square around Kiran's pool, some people exited, others nervous about who they were going to get.

"Okay, okay, I want to pick first because its my party" Kiran announced, scanning the crowd for a girl, i turned my gaze away from her and started splashing my feet in the water.

"I choose........Sarah" i breathed a huge sigh of relief and retuned my gaze back to Kiran who was smiling at me.

"Actually, no I don't I choose Ashley" I froze, suddenly all eyes were on me, I didn't want to be apart of the game.

"Wh....what.....i....no, i don't wanna play" I stuttered standing up, and making my way inside Kiran's house.

"NO ASHLEY STOP, IF YOU DONT PLAY WE ARE DONE" Kiran spat, anger smothered all over her face, 'ooooooh's' came from everyones mouths as they looked at me for my reply.

I didn't want to play, but I didn't want to become the school loser again either, i gulped and looked around at everyone, Calum gave me a sympathetic look and Luke looked at me concerned, I returned my gaze to Kiran and forced a smile.

"Uh.....o....ok" i mumbled out fiddling with my fingers nervously..

"Great, okay now lets see.....who shall I pick?" She said scanning the crowd for a boy, i looked at her suspiciously.

"Aren't you supposed to spin a bottle or something?" Ashton yelled, laughing at the fact that Kiran was telling everyone what to do.

"We don't need a bottle, because I'M here so I WILL CHOOSE OKAY" she snapped at Ashton who looked taken back by her frustration, he raised his arms in defence then smirked at her.

"Hmmmmmm........any volunteers?" She asked, immediately several boys who i didn't know stuck their hands in the air, Luke wasn't one of them.

"I nominate myself" Kevin yelled, winking at me, i felt my heartbeat speeding in fear, this was not a game I wanted to play, with anybody, especially not with Kevin.

"Awesome" Kiran smirked and lead us to the back of the garden towards the garden shed, before shoving us both in and locking the door.

The shed was dark, there were no windows and the light didn't work, typical I guess, my heart almost jumped out of my chest, I was terrified.

"Go" Kiran yelled, laughing and locking the door behind us, I moved backwards and leaned on the wall of the shed, trying to keep as much distance away from Kevin as possible, but the shed was so small.

"We'll, looks like we get another shot at this" he said as he leaned in towards me. I felt his breath on my cheeks and his ice cold hands on my waist, i flinched but that only made him get closer, the tears began welling up in my eyes, i didn't know what was going to happen. I had never even had my first kiss before.

"Kevin, please,I....."

"Shhhhh. Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you, i'll make this fun for both of us" he said as he forced his lips on mine, i tried to push him off but he held my arms down tight, restraining me. The tears began to pour down my face, I wish i'd never came to this stupid party.

I kept trying to release myself from his grip, but he smirked and kept his lips on mine, I panicked and didn't know what else to do, so I kicked him hard in the leg, making him jump back.