Chapter 11

RECAP:

We leaned it for a kiss but immediately broke apart when we heard keys fumbling outside my door.

My parents were home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My parents" i gasped, and dragged Luke upstairs into my room.

"Shit, I'm screwed, they can't see you here, they will kill us both" i said, my eyes wide with fear.

"Ashley we're home" my mum yelled from downstairs.

"Look, its okay, its okay i'll just sneak out the window" Luke said in a loud whisper.

"No Luke are you crazy, you cant you'll break your leg" I yelled in a loud whisper,pulling him away from the window.

"Ashley, Ashley answer me when I call you" my dad yelled. I soon heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Just hide in here and don't make a sound"

"But Ashley i-"

i cut him off shoving him into my wardrobe and slamming it shut behind him. I instantly spun on my heel when my door opened.

"Hey dad" i said forcing a smile.

"Why didn't you answer me, when I called you?" He asked, anger in his voice.

"Im sorry....i..."

I was interrupted by a phone buzzing, the phone wasn't mine.

"What was that" he said slowly strolling around my room, looking for the source of the noise.

Think Ashley think.

"That was my uh......my......um....."

"Your what Ashley" he said slowly as he made his way over to me till i was backed up against the wall.

"My.....uh"

"SPEAK" he yelled causing me to flinch as he slammed his hands on the wall blocking me.

"Robert, Your dinner is ready" my mum yelled from the stairs, the slightest hint of disgust in her voice. Im guessing they had another argument again.

Dad just stared at me, trying to analyse my facial expressions, he backed away so he was standing directly in front of my wardrobe, facing me.

"Get to bed, Ashley, we'll finish this in the morning" he said coldly, making his way down the stairs, making loud thuds as he walked.

I let out a huge sigh and slowly made my way over to my bed.

Luke stumbled out of my wardrobe and crept over to join me.

"Sorry" he whispered, kissing me lightly on my forehead. I hugged him tight and breathed heavily into his shoulder.

Luke could sense my fear and cuddled me tighter.

"What do we do now?" I asked, pulling away,tears threatening to leave my eyes.

"I'll just stay until they fall asleep and then creep out" Luke whispered, i nodded my head and returned to cuddling him.

~~~

Hours and arguments later the house fell silent. I felt embarrassed, when Luke heard all the screaming and yelling from downstairs, the noise of plates and cups smashing could also be heard. He comforted me throughout it , hugging me tight and at times covering my ears.

The lights went out and my parents had gone to bed.

"Okay, i'm gonna creep out now alright" Luke whispered, tiptoeing towards my door. I followed and creeped down the stairs, unlocking the door and letting him out.

"Goodnight" he whispered before softly kissing my temple and taking off down the road.

"Goodnight" i whispered, under my breath. I closed the door slowly behind me, crept up to my room and tiptoed into bed, drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

TWO WORDS.........THE FEELS 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

ISNT LUKE JUST PERFECTION ...OH MA GAAAADDDD

AND HER DADDY WILL NOT BE HAPPY IF HE FINDS OUT ABOUT LUKE 😉 *le hint hint*

DEDICATED TO MARCELAB BECAUSE SHE LIKES THIS BOOK AND I LOVE HER FOR THAT 😘😘😘😘 LOVE YA HONEY BOOO!!!!

ERM....IM SO LOST....I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY..

TELL ME IF YOU KNOW WHO THE NAKED BROTHERS BAND ARE COZ THEYRE EPIC

ERM.....YEAH...SO...UH....

IDEK 😐

"NOW IM STUCK IN THIS F***IN RUT" 😏😏😏😏 GUESS 😏😏😏

BYEEEE

-Shakila😜