1

Harry's Pov

"Bye mom! I'm leaving!" I yelled as I opened the door and stepped out onto the porch, hearing an 'ok' in response from my mom I shut the door and walked across the street to my best friend in the whole world, Niall Horan's house. I knocked on the door and waited until he opened the door.

I smiled at him and he smiled back before saying bye to his dad and grabbing his car keys to leave.
As soon as he sat down in his seat I leaned across the car console and kissed him, a long kiss if I say so myself.

"Hi." I whispered situating myself in my seat and smiling at him.
"Hey." He said back, kissing me one last time before pulling out of the driveway.

The thing about Niall and I is that him and I are best friends, but we make out a lot. We aren't dating, but I like him. Scratch that, I love him. Niall isn't really gay though, and as far as he knows I'm bisexual. I've liked Niall since freshman year and ever since then I have been kissing him.

If Niall and I started dating we'd be the best couple at school, we'd rule the school, we'd be that couple, the one that everyone says they love but they are secretly jealous of them, and right now that couple is Liam and Louis, my other two best friends that are also on the footie team with Niall and I. Louis is also my twin brother.

Louis sometimes cross dresses and Liam, well Liam loves it. He used to beg me to get Louis to wear skirts so that he could flirt with him. Louis is my second half, and when he started cross dressing I was happy for him, he was finally happy, and Louis deserves that.

Liam is Niall's twin brother, and Niall and Liam being Niall and Liam, they skipped two grades. Me, being related to Louis, I'm really smart and skipped two grades as well, but I hate school, I'm not bad at school, but I hate it, ever since I skipped two grades I've hated school. But, I have straight A's so I really shouldn't complain.

"Haz? Are you listening?" Niall asked as I snapped out of my thinking.
"Huh? No, sorry what'd you say?" I asked grabbing Niall's free hand from its place on the console and smiling at him, him smiling back.
"I said did you finish the math?" Niall asked as I traced the tattoo of a banana with the letter H on his right forearm.

"Yeah. It was stupid though, it was easy and pointless." I said running my finger over the identical four leaf clover that Niall and I both had on our right wrists.
"Agreed. But I was wondering if maybe you'd like to come over tonight?" Niall asked as I glanced up at him.
"Is that even a question? Of course I'll be over, I come over every night don't I?" I questioned looking at Niall as he pulled into a parking spot.

"Yeah, but I mean, come over." He said unbuckling as I smirked at him.
"Oh, you want me to come over, so I can make out with you, huh? Get you all hot and needy, begging for my lips, and give you a nice hard boner, then when you're finally hard enough give you a blow job? You mean that come over?" I asked smirking at Niall as he blushed and adjusted himself in his skinny jeans.

"Yeah, that come over." He said leaning closer to me.
"Sure thing babe." I said kissing him as he placed his hand on my crotch and squeezed just enough so that I opened my mouth and he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

"I'll see you at lunch?" I asked standing next to Niall at his locker as he situated his stuff in his locker.
"Yeah. Maybe earlier." He said winking as I nodded my head in agreement and kissed him on his forehead before saying my good bye and heading off to class.

..........
Niall's Pov

"So, how's lover boy?" Chase asked as I kept walking.
"Fuck off Chase." I said pushing past him towards the lunchroom.
"Oh come on Horan, we all know that you have a crush on Styles, just admit it." Chase said stepping in my path as I scoffed at him.

"So what if I do, he's hot, what's the problem?" I asked because honestly I didn't see why me liking Harry was an issue.
"Why don't you go make out with him then. Huh Horan, or are you lying to me?" Chase said as I looked and saw that everyone was staring at us.

"Chase just because you don't have a dick doesn't mean that you can take out your man period feelings on me, so fuck off." I said as Chase glared at me and everyone started laughing. In one quick movement Chase had me against the wall as I glared at him and everyone stared in shock.

No one ever touched me unless it was one of my friends. Harry would kick their ass if someone laid a hand on me, so for Chase to not only touch me, but have me pinned up against the wall, well he was dead.

"Wanna repeat that?" Chase said as everyone looked around for Harry. I knew exactly where he was, he was on his way from shooting around on the footie field, he should be here soon, less than a minute, so I figured why not and wanted to annoy Chase even more.

"Chase just because you don't have a dick doesn't mean that you can take your man period feelings out on me. So, fuck off." I said getting ready to kick him if he didn't put me down.

"That's it Horan." Chase said pulling his fist back and swinging at me, right as he hit my eye I saw everyone turn towards the doors where my hero, the one and only Harry Styles walked in. As soon as he realized I was up against the wall he sprinted over to me and grabbed Chase by the collar.

"What the fuck is going on Chase?" Harry seethed holding Chase in a death grip.
"Your boy here said I had no dick. So I taught him a lesson." Chase said as he smirked at me. Harry kicked chase in the dick and then crouched down next to me, cradling me in his arms and carrying me to our table.

He sat down and I straddled him and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Are you ok?" Harry asked running his fingers through my hair.
"I'm perfect. What took you so long? Didn't your Niall radar go off?" I teased kissing Harry on the lips as he relaxed slowly.

"It did, but I had to take a piss, sorry babe. I'll give you double blowjobs tonight." Harry said kissing me as I smiled at him.
"Thank you." I said kissing him and rubbing his back.
"No prob."

"Now, why'd you say that stuff to Chase?" Harry said as nuzzled my face into his neck.
"He was nagging me and I got pissed off."
"But you usually hold back, must've been about something you really love. Like, oh, me?" He questioned smiling.

"Yes it was about you. But, I don't wanna hear any bullshit so unless you want me to cut you off from this I suggest you stop."
"All I was gonna say is next time knee him in the dick." Harry said I giggled. I fucking giggled, that's never happened. Ever. And right now I could care less because Harry is my best friend, and also the guy I've had a crush on since freshman year, but, he's into girls.