21

Niall's Pov
9 months later

"Niall! Wait up!" I heard Chase say as I walked towards my car. I smiled when I saw Harry standing there holding Brayden who was now almost one.
"Oh hey Harry. And who's this? Is this the Brayden Styles?" Chase said as I took Brayden and kissed his head softly.

"Tell baba bye Bray." I said as Brayden giggled and kissed Harry on the cheek.
"Bye bye baba." Brayden giggled. I placed Brayden's bag on the back seat and buckled him in before turning towards Chase.
"Bye." I said kissing Harry as Chase scoffed.
"Bye. Whore." Chase said going to walk away but Harry grabbed him and punched his nose.

"Bye. Dick." Harry said shoving Chase away from Louis and I. Liam kissed Louis goodbye and he got in his car as I got in mine to leave. We were taking the boys to the pool today because classes are officially done. Louis, Liam, Harry and I all passed every class we took and were undefeated in footie.

The headmaster said that this is the first time that kids our age have passed junior level classes and he moved us up to take all senior classes and if we pass all of them then we will graduate next summer. Harry and I both decided to change our initial ideas of what we wanted to do, and take over my dads company. Louis and Liam are taking over Harry's moms company.

My dad plans on retiring in two years so for now we are just working part time at Nike. Brayden is growing great and weighs around 18 pounds. He's a little on the chubby side but Luke weighs 19 so it's ok. He can walk for the most part and says a lot of words. His most common words are baba and no.

He has Harry wrapped around his little finger and I have Harry wrapped around mine as well. I love Harry so much. Brayden is not potty trained but we're working on it. I plan on having him potty trained by time he is 15-18 months old so we can start baby making.

Louis and I left and went to the pool where we were meeting up with a few guys from footie who also have kids around Brayden's age. Alex will be there as well as Luke and Calum, two guys who play footie and have kids the exact same age as Brayden and Luke, their sons names are Riker and Ryland.

"Hey Calum." Louis greeted as Calum smiled at us and waved.
"Hey Lou, Niall. Are you going to get in?"
"Yeah, I'm going to go change and then I'll be getting in." I said before walking into the locker rooms and changing. I heard the door open and then someone walk in. Next thing I know Brayden was giggling next to me and clapping his hands.

"Baba, baba, baba. Hi." Brayden giggled as I turned around and smiled when I saw Harry standing there dressed in swim trunks and holding his arms out for Brayden. I picked up Brayden and handed him over before slipping on my swim trunks and walking over to where the two of them were standing.

"I thought you had class."
"No, I went in and finalized my classes for next year and then came here."
"I love you Harry."
"I love you too Niall."
Harry and I walked out with Brayden at that point and we walked over to where the guys were standing.

Once Harry and I were both prepared to go into the pool with Brayden we walked over to the deep end of the pool where the rest of the guys were and I jumped in and took the little baby thing and Brayden from Harry and got him situated in the pool. Harry jumped in next to us and Brayden giggled as Harry flung his hair around.

"No baba! No!" Brayden giggled as Harry shook his hair and got Brayden wet.
"Ok Brayden." Harry laughed kissing his cheek and tickling him.
"Hey Niall. Wanna kiss?" Harry said swimming next to me as I giggled at his cheekiness.
"Of course daddy." I whispered kissing Harry on the lips and smiling as he peppered my face with kisses.

"Baba!" Brayden screamed interrupting Harry as he kissed my face yet again.
"Bray!" Harry screamed kissing Brayden and then swimming underneath him and popping up next to him a few seconds later. Brayden jumped in shock and then started crying. I grabbed him quickly and tried soothing him.

"Bray, buddy, baba didn't mean to scare you, he was just trying to make you laugh." I said swimming over to the edge of the pool and sitting him there as he continued to cry.
"Mama no." Brayden whined when I tried to tell him Harry didn't mean to scare him.
"Brayden baba is sorry. You're fine." I said kissing his cheek once he stopped crying.

"Baba no sorry." Brayden said pouting as I tried not to laugh at his cuteness.
"He is, now we're going to go to baba and he'll apologize ok?" I said kissing his head as he shook it quickly back and forth.
"No." Brayden said pouting again.
"Yes." I said picking him up and carrying him over to Harry. When we got there Brayden looked at Harry and pouted at him before tucking his head into my neck.

"Brayden I'm sorry." Harry said swimming to us and wrapping his arms around my waist, practically holding me in the water.
"Baba no." Brayden said snuggling closer to me as Harry sighed in annoyance, Brayden does this every week but sometimes he'll forget why he's mad and get over it but today he's being extra stubborn.

"Brayden go to baba." I said handing him to Harry and sighing in relief when he didn't cry or throw a fit. Harry smiled at him and kissed his head before coming over to me and kissing me on the lips.

"Hey Ni?" Harry questioned as he placed Brayden back in his seat.
"Yeah Haz?" I said kissing his neck softly.
"When we get home I'm totally going to fuck you."