Ideas open for opinions...

Ok so I'm pretty lame and I write too many drafts that don't become stories so comment on which one you want. Or don't and make me suffer through my thoughts🙄

Option 1: Prince Harry, it's a Larry AU where Harry's the prince taking over the crown and Louis is the presidents son.

Option 2: One Last Hurrah, it's a Niam AU where Liam gets pregnant at a college party and has no idea that the father of of his child is Niall until they meet up again and everything comes flooding back.

Option 3: Daddy's Boys, a AU where harry is the daddy to his two Little's Niall and Louis and it's basically their lives as a couple, not an mpreg right now.... only because I'm too lazy to...

Option 4: Secrets, a Larry AU where Louis and Harry are lovers but they can't tell the world or they'll get fired. But they try all they want.

Option 5: All Paths Lead to you, a Larry where Harry is Louis's professor at a college and no matter what they end up together.

Option 6: perfectly imperfect: a Niam AU where Niall is the Flash and Liam is Batman and they end up together.

Option 7: I love u; a boyxboy story about an Olympian and a singer (probably my favorite thing ever tbh)

Option 8: Daddy(unnamed); a Narry where Harry finds Niall on the street and takes him in. Probably not going to be an mpreg but no promises.

Option 9: Flicker, a Narry about Niall who's a big shot singer and Harry who's a model. This one will be an Mpreg and it's basically just like fetus Niall and Harry. I cry because I miss them so much atm😩

Option 10: Spin the Bottle isn't Just for Straight People; this one is a Narry where Niall and Harry play footie together and Harry's a bully to Niall at first but then they fall in love and the rest is history...

So yeah I think that's all of them.... I obviously have too much free time. Lol.

So just leave your thoughts and comment which you like best and I'll update if I decide to publish one.

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 40k VIEWS. THAT IS AMAZING AND I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS TRASH. I LOVE YOU ALL.

all the love, a. x.