20

Harry's Pov

"Niall, what're you wearing?" I said slightly turned on by the fact that my boyfriend was wearing a skirt and nothing else. Not even underwear.
"A skirt? Since Brayden is with your mom I figured I'd do laundry. So this is what I'm wearing." Niall stated walking away and making sure to 'accidentally' drop his phone and bend over to pick it up.

"Ni, if you 'drop' your phone again I'll fuck you right over the counter." I groaned gripping the couch tightly as Niall winked at me. He dropped his phone yet again and bent down but this time he stayed in that position for longer than necessary. I bit my lip to resist the urge to moan and then got up and stripped to my boxers.

I walked over to where Niall was standing and lifted him to sit on the counter. I slipped off his skirt and stroked his erection in my hand loving the way the moans fell from his pretty lips.
"I. Thought you. Said you'd. Fuck me." Niall breathed put, moaning in between words.
"Don't worry baby boy I'll fuck you so hard you will have a limp for the rest of the week and next week."

"Please do." Niall moaned taking off my boxers and sucking on two of my fingers that were not around his dick. He inserted one finger into his hole and I nearly came from just looking at that. He thrusted my fingers at a steady pace in his hole and then when he thought he was ready took them out and lined my dick up.

"Daddy, fill me up." Niall moaned as I thrusted into him.
"Ni, what about babies?" I moaned even though I meant to sound serious.
"Pill." Is all Niall responded with and I nodded and thrusted harder into Niall, moving his leg so it was over my shoulder so I was thrusting at an angle.

"Shit. Daddy, so good." Niall moaned kissing me passionately.
"Cum for me baby boy." I moaned. Niall nodded and released all over my chest. I pulled out and came all over Niall's chest.

Once we calmed down and were cleaned off Niall slipped his skirt back on and ran off to do laundry. I sat down with only my boxers on and thought about how I got so lucky. Two precious  baby boys and a supportive family.

Everything was just fine.

.............

"Daddy!" I heard Niall scream from our room. I quickly ran into our room expecting to see Niall pointing at a spider or something but instead Niall was sitting on the ground crying, I immediately walked over and picked him up noticing already that he had a pretty big scratch on his forehead.

"What happened baby?" I asked kissing Niall's forehead gently.
"I was hanging the picture up and it slipped and cut me. It hurts." Niall whined snuggling into me.
"I know baby. I know. I'll grab some ice ok?" I whispered getting up and still holding Niall knowing that he'd be pretty clingy.
"Ok daddy."

I sat Niall on the counter as I grabbed some ice.
"Here you go baby." I whispered handing the ice to Niall and holding him close to me so he'd relax.
"Thank you daddy." Niall whispered stopping his crying from earlier and resting his head on my shoulder.
"Do you want some lunch?" I asked knowing that Niall didn't eat this morning.

"Yeah. Can we go to McDonald's?" Niall whispered to me as I nodded.
"Why don't you go put on a pair of my skinny's and my sweatshirt from yesterday and we can leave." I said kissing Niall softly.
"Can you put a nappy on me daddy?" Niall questioned to which I nodded and picked him up carrying him into our room and putting a nappy on him quickly.

"Thank you daddy." Niall smiled getting up and slipping on skinny jeans and my hoodie with some white converse high tops before kissing me and walking towards the door to leave.
"Ni, can you throw your ice away if you're done with it?"
"Of course daddy. Anything for you."

............

"Horan, Styles, what's good?" Alex said as we walked into McDonalds hand in hand.
"We're cool. How's Jaiden?" I asked referring to Alex's two year old son.
"He's cool. Caden has him right now." Alex said referring to his boyfriend/baby momma.
"That's cool. We'll see you around yeah?"
"Yeah see you later."

"Now, what do you want baby?" I asked kissing Niall's forehead lightly.
"I'll take the usual please." Niall smiled softly grinning widely when I nodded.
"Are you ready sir?" The cashier said as I nodded.
"Yeah, I'll take two 10 piece chicken McNugget meals with a large fry. Two m&m mcflury's and another large fry please." I said smiling over at Niall when I finished paying.

"Ok, we'll bring it to you when it's ready Mr. Styles."
"Thank you." I said, Niall and I come here a lot and since both of our parents are well respected they bring our food to us.
"I love you." Niall said as I sat across from him.

"Yeah? Why's that?" I asked leaning over and fixing his hair.
"Because you're Harry." Niall said grabbing my hand and squeezing it lightly.
"I love you. Because you're Niall." I smiled back.

............

"I want another baby." Niall announced walking into the kitchen in nothing but a nappy I had put on him earlier.
"Since when?" I asked closing my laptop to give my full attention to Niall.
"Since I realized that Brayden will grow up eventually and I want to have a baby to take care of." Niall whined spreading my legs and squeezing in between them.

"How about when Brayden is out of diapers then I'll let you have another baby." I whispered kissing Niall softly.
"No, how about when we start potty training Brayden then we try for baby number two."
"Deal." I said picking Niall up and sitting him in my lap.

"How long until Brayden wakes up?" I asked kissing down Niall's neck.
"About an hour."
"That's more than enough time to have sex." I said kissing Niall on the lips and slipping my tongue into his mouth.
"Whatever you say daddy."