Chapter 13

Lana's POV

I so hope no one notices them, because obviously Ashley will be here as well as some of my other friends. They never miss a funfair. And yes, I was right. Within 5 minutes I spot David, and I quickly rush towards him, holding Marina's hand ofcourse. "David!" I yell as I head towards him, and as soon as he spots me he smiles and waves. I let go of her hand to embrace him. Gosh, he always smells so nice. As soon as I let go of him Ashley, James and Val walking towards us, I give all of them a hug and as I let go of Ashley she instantly drops the question. "Liz, why don't you tell us who this gorgeous lady is?" She says with a smirk, causing my cheeks to flush slightly red. "This uh," I grab Marina's hand and smile at her, then back at my friends. "This is Marina, and Marina is my girlfriend." Their mouths drop. Was it that shocking? "Liz, we never knew you were.. were gay!" Val says to me. "For quite a long time now, actually.." I reply kinda embarrassed. I feel Marina squeeze my hand. "But, the Marina? Marina and the Diamonds?" David asks Marina. "Yes! I'm the one and only Marina." She says. She's so proud of it, it's almost kind of adorable. "Liz, you're dating a celebrity!!" They all yell at me. "I know, I know.." I reply, scratching behind my head.

We had so much fun. We went multiple times on rides, had way too much cotton candy and took so many pictures. Once we arrive at home and lock the door behind us she pulls me into the kitchen and sets me down on the kitchen counter, and kisses me passionately. God I love her. She cups her hands over my breasts, causing a moan to escape my mouth. She's going to be the death of me. I wrap my legs around her waist and pull her in close, deepening the kiss. About 10 minutes we're both topless in my kitchen. As she's sucking on my nipple I hold her hair out of her face. And right about then my biggest fear becomes real life. My parents come home earlier than expected.

---

We quickly cover ourselves up with our t-shirts as they walk into the kitchen. I hear Marina faintly yelp as she sees my parents. This could either go horribly wrong, or they forget this ever happened. "Elizabeth." My dad starts speaking. "What the hell is this supposed to mean?" Fuck. "M-Mom, dad, this is my girlfriend. Marina." I reply. She holds her hand out to shake and my mom does so. "Can we speak to you for a minute?" My dad asks me. I ask Marina to head upstairs as I put my shirt on and walk towards the living room with my parents. I sit down on the couch and look down at my feet in embarrassment. "Liz, honey," My mom says as she lifts my chin up. "We're so happy you finally found someone who makes you happy. We'll forget this ever happened and you can invite Marina back down for a proper introduction." I look at her, tears at the brim of my eyes. I hug her tightly. "Mommy, I love you so much. And I love you too, daddy." He laughs at me. He's not much of a hugger. I call Marina over to the living room and she comes fairly quickly. "Hi, Marina, we're happy to welcome you to the family." My parents say to her. She smiles from ear to ear. "I'm happy to be here, Mr. Grant. And I'm happy to share your daughter." She says as she holds my hands and smiles at me.

---

After a while of talking and laughing with my parents we head upstairs, and I think she was planning to continue where we left off as she slaps my butt while we walk up the stairs. "Marina!" I silently whisper to her, causing her to grin. Once in my room and having locked the door behind us she lays me down on my bed, already pulling my shirt up as she kisses me passionately.