Chapter Part 20

Marina's POV

It's about 3 months later, and the big day has finally come. I'm in the dressing room with Charli and some other girl friends. "Marina you look so beautiful in that dress. And you look so happy, you're so lucky with a girl like Liz." She says to me while she looks at me in the mirror. I haven't done my makeup yet on purpose, because all day tears have been coming and going. For example right now. I burst into tears as she says it. I can't even reply, and she carefully wraps her arms around me. I wipe away my tears and finally allow the makeup artist to do my makeup. Charli is my only bridesmaid, because my other friends couldn't afford it to get here. Ah well, Charli is more than enough on her own. After 2 hours my makeup is spot on, and we move on to my hair. Ugh, I hate sitting still for so long.

Once I'm all ready I put on my veil, my heels and the bouquet. The nerves are really starting to come, it's like someone is punching me in the stomach on a continuing loop.

It's only 10 minutes left before I have to walk the isle. My dad and mom flew all the way to New York just for the wedding and so that my dad can walk me down the isle. We get called and walk towards the room. There I see Elizabeth in a beautiful dress in front of the altar. Her eyes widen slightly at the sight of me, holding her hands in front of her mouth. The music starts to play and Charli walks first, throwing rose petals. Then once she's done it's me and my dad's turn. The nerves are slowly fading away and after what seems like an hour I'm finally standing in front of my soon to be wife, Lana.

After the vicar is done with all the talking the question finally comes. "Elizabeth Grant, do you take Marina Diamandis as your beloved wife?" He asks. "Yes, yes I do!" She screams out. "Then now, do you, Marina Diamandis, take Elizabeth Grant as your beloved wife?" He asks me. I look at Lana. With the next words that I'll say she'll be mine, forever. "Yes, I do." I tell her with a smile. "Then you may kiss." He says, and we do. Quite passionate as well. Her licks lock with mine and it's the most heavenly feeling kiss I've ever felt. After we pull our heads away All the people in the room cheer and clap for us as we walk outside of the church, and step inside a big ol' fancy SUV, cans on a string attached to the back and on the window painted 'Just married'. We drive off and I give her a kiss on the cheek, as we drive into a beautiful future.