Chapter -4

Dedicated to @ZAYNSKINKY

Louis' [pov]

Today is certainly not gonna be a good day for us here. I woke up late today, and kind of got behind on everything. I cooked breakfast late, i started lessons late and i spent half the day cleaning up and doing other stuff. Making sure the kids were staying out of trouble and being nice to each-other as well. I had just finished cleaning and i finally caught a break. So, right now i'm in the living room, flipping through the channels, seeing if there is anything good to watch. There wasn't, so i stopped at a random channel, which just so happened to be the news cast. Really Louis? The news? I picked the remote back up and was about to turn, when i felt someone hop onto my lap. I looked down and saw Liam, nuzzling his face into my waist. It tickled a little, so i squirmed. "Hey Liam baby." I said, playing with his hair.

"Liam's ok. Liam wants to cuddle with you daddy." Liam said. I smiled, nodding and pulled Liam all the way into my lap. I wrapped my arms around his small little slim waist and pulled him into me. Liam curled his limbs together and started to squirm around, getting comfortable. When he's all comfy, i turn back to the tv and see that it's still on the news channel. It was showing something about how the weather's gonna be today and i was hoping for a good forecast, but unfortunately it wasn't good at all. They said something about, heavy rains, thunderstorms and lightening. It's suppose to start sometime this afternoon or this night around nine or ten. That's not very good. The kids don't do well when it comes to storms. I swear last time there was a storm, they almost ripped my apart, clawed my eyes out and deafened me. I cant even tell you how horrible it was, just crazy. I felt Liam tugging on my shirt and i looked down at him, humming.

"The storm gonna come?" Liam asked. I nodded. "It gonna get us?" Liam asked again. I chuckled at how adorable he sounded.

"No hun, i'll keep you safe k." I told him. Liam nodded and smiled at me. I ruffled his hair as he cuddled back into me. Then i showered his cheek with kisses, causing him to giggle a little. I tickled his sides and he squirmed letting giggles fall from his mouth. "Daddy!" Liam squealed as i continued tickling him. I smiled and kissed his head.

"Cutie."

***

It was later in the day, and i haven't done much, except take care of the kids, and play around with them a few times. I would play for a few, before i had to go cook lunch, and clean up as well. Then Niall wanted me to cuddle with him on the sofa and watch a cartoon marathon with him on cartoon network. It consisted of many funny cartoon, including some of my very favorite. Tom and Jerry, Scooby-doo, and Courage the Cowardly dog, one of my all time favorite and one of the funniest. Well at least that's what i thought. Even though it was in the middle of the day, around six thirty, the shy had already begun to darken and i could tell that the storm was moving in fast. I was worried as well. Not because i was scared, it was because i knew that the kids would run wild, terrified by the storm. I didn't want them to freak out and be scared, i wanted to make sure they were calm and safe. I sighed and stood up, making sure not to wake sleeping Niall who had fallen asleep during an episode of Looney Tones. I walked over to the window and peered out of it. The shy was dark and it had already started raining, meaning that the thunder and lightening wasn't too far behind. I shook my head and went back over to the sofa, scooping little Nialler up and carrying him up to his room. I gently lay him down and pulled the covers over him. Kissing his cheek, i left his room, only to be ran into by Liam. Followed by Zayn.

"Daddy help!" Liam squealed jumping up and down. He didn't seem distressed or anything. He had a huge grin on his face as he tugged on my shirt. "What?" I asked confused to why he was asking me to help him. "Zayn gonna get Liam!" Liam exclaimed. Zayn was standing on the otherside of me trying get at Liam. They were both smiling, so i didn't know what the problem was.